femw8f.jpg
70wcy8.jpg
5yoqm8.jpg
I was made for this moment.

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Had to do a quick detour after absent mindedly agreeing to sell a stolen car for 50 dollars infront of several police officers.

if I didn't get kicks out of telling the world of my crimes, I'd actually be half competent
I'm still finding my feet and messing about, but I'm having a good time, and the dumber stuff is out of public view.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Had to do a quick detour after absent mindedly agreeing to sell a stolen car for 50 dollars infront of several police officers.

if I didn't get kicks out of telling the world of my crimes, I'd actually be half competent
I'm still finding my feet and messing about, but I'm having a good time, and the dumber stuff is out of public view.

this gal ditching a stolen car only to immediately steal another car

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

50 bucks down the drain ...