Guide to Losing Weight and Being Healthy

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was thinking, do you think that popcorn would be a good health snack? Without the all that butter, of course.
God no

Skip all things snacks and replace it with things such as carrot and cucumber sticks with hummus/another homemade dressing or something like that

a much better and healthier alternative

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
God no

Skip all things snacks and replace it with things such as carrot and cucumber sticks with hummus/another homemade dressing or something like that

a much better and healthier alternative

Yes, but popcorn has fiber and it has low calories. I know veggies and fruits are good snacks, but you need to get fiber some how.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yes, but popcorn has fiber and it has low calories. I know veggies and fruits are good snacks, but you need to get fiber some how.
Eat whole wheat bread or just generally bread with lots of shit in it

white bread is the spawn of satan

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
get on that sprouted refrigerated bread vibe bro
Y9SrbF2.jpg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
I was thinking, do you think that popcorn would be a good health snack? Without the all that butter, of course.

popcorn has an astounding amount of antioxidants and stuff in them

if you don't put anything on the kernels they can be extremely good for a low-cal snack

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I'm utter shit with diets, but the one thing I will suggest for everyone here if you have the space and budget for it, switching out from a regular desk and chair to the standing desk is a good idea, especially if you are at your desk for hours on end roleplaying, working, ect. Just standing instead of sitting can make a serious difference if you stick to it.
Get some comfy shoes though.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
stay away from carbs

they are your nemesis, your greatest enemy

get sugar, junk food and bread straight out of your life. if you take in carbonhydrates, your body will burn them instead of the fat you want to get rid of.

you need to force your body to burn fat in the stores instead of glucose, to do that you need to cut the glucose supply

basically do not take more than 20 grams of carbs a day and you will be losing weight very fast

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
salads are good and real tasty, just try to eat less of everything, and most importantly: no candies, a lot of people eat too much of that stuff

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Everyone's telling you you need to stop eating junk food. Nonsense, just eat less of it. Cut down your calorie intake, so you lose weight. Don't cut out any nutrients because you need those and you don't want to be undernourished.
I played a sport where half of it was losing weight. We had kids that lost ten pounds or so in about two days. Throw on a long sleeved T-shirt along with sweatpants, and put a sweatshirt on too, and a hat. Just fucking run after that, you sweat balls. Sleeping in a trash bag helped me lose like six pounds overnight.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

If you want to be healthy, cut out the junk food, but losing weight doesn't need you to.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
do a max set of crunches and pushups when you wake up and before you go to bed
and if you can, do pull ups

ez gains

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
5km every other day and cut out most carbs
Snacks are bad
Carbs with your food is okay as long as you keep up training so you burn them too

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
5km every other day and cut out most carbs
Snacks are bad
Carbs with your food is okay as long as you keep up training so you burn them too
Starting at 5km is a bad idea

Start at 1km and go up every second or third week by 1/0.5 km to adjust your body and not push your body harder than you need to

Civil Protection

Electron
Nebulae
Well you can go to gym even if you dont have money to go the gym you can run everday in the forest or idk its up to you

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’ve started only drinking soda on the weekends and drinking 2-3 bottles of water every day, also spacing out how often I do some cardio. I’ve naturally only eaten 2 meals a day for about 3 years now, I don’t know what the deal with that is but I’m usually just not hungry for breakfast during weekends and lunch during week days

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
i never gain weight

like ever

i looked into my genetics and my entire family line is filled with either average sized men with muscles, or skinny men with muscles

i even have a grandfather and great grandfather who smoked up a chimney their ENTIRE LIFE and lived to 80 and 70 years old respectively

only problem is that its harder for people in my genetic line to get muscles; we have to work it 2x harder than normal because we don't get fat, but at the same time, its harder to form muscles

still don't know the science behind it, but im a slim lad in exchange for light muscles at best

derpykitty

Proton
Nebulae
i never gain weight

like ever

i looked into my genetics and my entire family line is filled with either average sized men with muscles, or skinny men with muscles

i even have a grandfather and great grandfather who smoked up a chimney their ENTIRE LIFE and lived to 80 and 70 years old respectively

only problem is that its harder for people in my genetic line to get muscles; we have to work it 2x harder than normal because we don't get fat, but at the same time, its harder to form muscles

still don't know the science behind it, but im a slim lad in exchange for light muscles at best
high metabolism