gunsgunsgunsguns

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I don't care for them. They freak me out a bit honestly. For some context, I'm a literal farm kid who grew up in a household with like a billion guns and two avid hunters. When our house burned down and all the guns were destroyed, I was secretly kinda relieved (at least for that part), because we had way too many. However, I don't think it's entirely fair to deny people's right to own them completely.

I think assault rifles have gotta go. I'm pretty on the fence about handguns; I'd prefer them to be gone too, but some people seem to really like them, and at least they have some conventional utility, unlike assault rifles (at least, in my opinion). I'd like to see some kind of gun ownership maximum, like a five-gun max or something, but I can see how that would disrupt the economy. Most of all, I'd like to see some more restrictions on who can get guns in the first place. please don't shit on me and call me a pinko liberal

shut up libtard

Reactions: List

Jarmal

Electron
Nebulae
How dare the libtards try to take away my right to own a firearm.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
ill post some pictures inabit if i can

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
how common are ak's to be buying parts for $60
We bought it from some romanian dude who bought it from a serb in yugoslavia, they have crosses and names carved into the stock and such
They are old pick ups from the genocides

DertyMike™

Proton
Nebulae
I don't care for them. They freak me out a bit honestly. For some context, I'm a literal farm kid who grew up in a household with like a billion guns and two avid hunters. When our house burned down and all the guns were destroyed, I was secretly kinda relieved (at least for that part), because we had way too many. However, I don't think it's entirely fair to deny people's right to own them completely.

I think assault rifles have gotta go. I'm pretty on the fence about handguns; I'd prefer them to be gone too, but some people seem to really like them, and at least they have some conventional utility, unlike assault rifles (at least, in my opinion). I'd like to see some kind of gun ownership maximum, like a five-gun max or something, but I can see how that would disrupt the economy. Most of all, I'd like to see some more restrictions on who can get guns in the first place. please don't shit on me and call me a pinko liberal

don't cheese me bro

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
SA80A3-5.jpg

703924_ts.jpg

heckler-koch-usp-match.jpg

HK417A2_20_re_RAL.png
these really turn me on​

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing