gunsgunsgunsguns

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't care if they're magazines. I'll call them clips if I want to.
VPyj9Gk.png

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
none of you are right yet
[doublepost=1553877331][/doublepost]
I don't care if they're magazines. I'll call them clips if I want to.
VPyj9Gk.png
pull back the slide of a glock and put in a stripper clip

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
im thinking of making my own gun- given the laws and such of my state i can make one so long as it doesnt violate any pre-existing things such as it being full auto, a SBR, etc, etc
any ideas

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
im thinking of making my own gun- given the laws and such of my state i can make one so long as it doesnt violate any pre-existing things such as it being full auto, a SBR, etc, etc
any ideas
actually i think ill just save up some cash and buy smth, probably a handgun but tomorrow ill get to go to the pawn shop and see some rifles- im thinking of either a beretta 92fs or smth (they look fuckin amazing with nice wood grips and shit, especially the stainless steel ones, but those are abit pricey) what would be a good pick? also if im stretching it my budget is just above 500, at most

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
actually i think ill just save up some cash and buy smth, probably a handgun but tomorrow ill get to go to the pawn shop and see some rifles- im thinking of either a beretta 92fs or smth (they look fuckin amazing with nice wood grips and shit, especially the stainless steel ones, but those are abit pricey)
get a sig instead if you want to get a handgun

much better

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
get a sig instead if you want to get a handgun

much better
what model, then? also i edited my original post w/ a budget but heres more specifications
i dont really care for anything below a 9mm, really not a fan of guns w/ alot of polymer/plastic, and im not much a fan of short/compact type pistols, i almost always prefer full-size stuff
also stainless steel and or nickel plated shit looks fuckin amazing to me so theres also that, plus i really like wood grips

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what model, then? also i edited my original post w/ a budget but heres more specifications
i dont really care for anything below a 9mm, really not a fan of guns w/ alot of polymer/plastic, and im not much a fan of short/compact type pistols, i almost always prefer full-size stuff
also stainless steel and or nickel plated shit looks fuckin amazing to me so theres also that, plus i really like wood grips
model is personal preference, i just find the quality of sig's pistols to be better overall than Beretta

could prolly go for a H&K pistol though they're a bit steep if you go into the USP territory

polymer/plastic and all that other stuff can easily be switched for other parts that have what you want

nr. 1 priority should always be having a gun that is reliable and shoots well, aesthetics can be altered to the point where its not the same gun anymore

Nebulae
model is personal preference, i just find the quality of sig's pistols to be better overall than Beretta

could prolly go for a H&K pistol though they're a bit steep if you go into the USP territory

polymer/plastic and all that other stuff can easily be switched for other parts that have what you want

nr. 1 priority should always be having a gun that is reliable and shoots well, aesthetics can be altered to the point where its not the same gun anymore
I went the Glock route for carry with a glock 48 myself, because I felt that a Beretta was a tad to bulky for carry. But I do love it for home defense.
I do what to ask though, any sig pistols you could recommend?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I went the Glock route for carry with a glock 48 myself, because I felt that a Beretta was a tad to bulky for carry. But I do love it for home defense.
210 if you like metal, wood and full size guns

226 because its a 226, very nice overall performance

320 or m17 as well

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
is it any good? grandpa told me he almost cut his finger on the trigger a few times, when he had a glock

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
glocknade
someones breaking into the house
take out glock 17
see him, he aims a hi-point at me
fire at him
gun blows up and takes off my finger after the second shot
he fires at me
jams
he tries to pull the slide back
it flies off and hits him in the eye
both on the ground

also are 1911s any good? i saw one from rock island armory for around 360-440 (cant remember) and it was a fullsize, still in .45 acp, not some 9mm or 22lr thing- but then again my grandpa's said they were inaccurate when he used them- but that was a while ago, during the vietnam war- believe thats the last time he even fired a 1911, so its probably had a few improvements, yeah? ive never fired one myself

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
someones breaking into the house
take out glock 17
see him, he aims a hi-point at me
fire at him
gun blows up and takes off my finger after the second shot
he fires at me
jams
he tries to pull the slide back
it flies off and hits him in the eye
both on the ground

also are 1911s any good? i saw one from rock island armory for around 360-440 (cant remember) and it was a fullsize, still in .45 acp, not some 9mm or 22lr thing- but then again my grandpa's said they were inaccurate when he used them- but that was a while ago, during the vietnam war- believe thats the last time he even fired a 1911, so its probably had a few improvements, yeah? ive never fired one myself
idk i dont like 1911s personally but thats because of how many boomers and fudds like them

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
idk i dont like 1911s personally but thats because of how many boomers and fudds like them
eh
anyway im going to the pawnshop today appearently - what kind of rifles should i look for? ill be lucky to find a AK variant but thats sorta what im looking for, maybe even a bolt action if its chambered in a decent round (.308- hell, even a 7.62x39 really, but i aint even heard of a 7.62x39 in a bolt action before)