News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
are you giving 110 people guns or what im confused
No 110 people won't be getting guns, it'll be a mix of melee entities and firearm entities.

Anti-Citizen characters will also be given entities so the experience is fair.

It's also important to note that actual scripts will be up for grabs during the event which also includes firearms, ammo and other resources.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 118

Better than that dead snow stuff mentioned in the lore. Everyone knows the Combine are making actual zombies to help Santa deliver christmas

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
No 110 people won't be getting guns, it'll be a mix of melee entities and firearm entities.

Anti-Citizen characters will also be given entities so the experience is fair.

It's also important to note that actual scripts will be up for grabs during the event which also includes firearms, ammo and other resources.
anti-citizen being people who reside in the canals, or

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
anti-citizen being people who reside in the canals, or
Sure, or citizens who wish to be a rebel during the event.

Conscripts can also go rogue and are free to do so however if they're killed it's a PK, and if they survive they are allowed to keep any scripts gained however entities and the uniform will be taken away.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
NLR with no refunds is enforced during this event however PKs may be given dependent on global announcements and change.

worry

i don't want pk auths on me cause i literally got force conscripted and then ex-conscript ricky vergas comes and snipes me for this

can we get stances on that, and how these 'global announcements' work and shit cause i don't wanna be just put into pk shit with my character suited for rp and not to gun bodies down @Baker

edit; meant conscript not alaric lool

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
worry

i don't want pk auths on me cause i literally got force conscripted and then ex-alaric ricky vergas comes and snipes me for this

can we get stances on that, and how these 'global announcements' work and shit cause i don't wanna be just put into pk shit with my character suited for rp and not to gun bodies down @Baker
It'll be during specific events in specific areas of the map, don't worry you will know if you're in a PK zone.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
It'll be during specific events in specific areas of the map, don't worry you will know if you're in a PK zone.

will people who prefer to rp be forced to s2k?

like as in, i don't wanna put into a situation where my :heyzeus: has to go fight dudes and get nlred cause seems kinda boring.

also first question on pk auths after the situation, will i get pked after the event cause "i saw you as conscript even though it was force conscription."

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
also first question on pk auths after the situation, will i get pked after the event cause "i saw you as conscript even though it was force conscription."
Unless you've done something horrible to that person during the event and singled them out then no there will be no auths for something like that after the event.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Units being excluded from a huge event makes sense because - without sounding bad - they tend to dominate almost every large event you put them in and it doesn't make much sense if this event takes place far beyond the borders of the city.

Looking forward to this.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Just to clarify all Union factions apart from OTA, CAB and CP will have no real active part during the event. However dependent on certain events you may see them pop up from time to time.

And yes this includes CWU, Terminal and UM who will act accordingly to their roles. Player freedom is key during this event so go reasonably crazy with the ideas you wish to be as a Conscript.

For example a war journalist or combat medic.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
inb4 my archiver vort ends up putting on a christmas hat and gives out presents, only to re-collect them on character deaths.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
And as a response to the individuals who wanted Civil Protection in the event I have only a few things to say.

It doesn't make sense.

They dominate as @RabidMaggot93 said.

And I wanted the main focus to be about the citizen and loyalist since most times they are left out in-order to allow the usual people to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.