News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
To further this if you wish to disband from the Conscripts and create your own little company that goes against the officers in this event I'm cool with that too.

@Gaben is planning some wacky shit during the event that will keep things interesting on both sides.

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
To further this if you wish to disband from the Conscripts and create your own little company that goes against the officers in this event I'm cool with that too.

@Gaben is planning some wacky shit during the event that will keep things interesting on both sides.
rogue conscripts company
sounds epic

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this event is just osttruppen spam

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
rogue conscripts company
sounds epic
Think the company of soldiers during the war for the planet of the apes.

It's really up to you guys during this event, there isn't one large story to it since it's more focused on YOUR small individual stories.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Civil Protection will have more chances in the future for events, they can sit out this one time.
Yeah, I hope this is true, otherwise it'll just be an unsupported faction

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
they were allowed to participate in most of the 110 slotters, you guys just got used to them participating in every single event

.:BurningFox:.

Professional cynic
Nebulae
Civil Protection if in this event will make the Conscripts useless pretty much, they have NO PLACE in this event just as Conscripts shouldn’t in the City. And I know how a lot of people who were Civil Protection felt back in 24 regarding that.

It won’t harm to make a civilian character during this event and stepping outside your comfort zone, it’s time that we stop demanding and rather adapt.
My point was more "You could replace conscripts with CPs and get the exact same result" since there are plenty of people with CP characters, it'd likely work out just fine as well. But I understand your own points and do agree at the end of the day. I'm sure the event will play out just fine, and it does give me some time to think of an idea for a character to use.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
I think it is a pretty supported faction as is, however in this event there is no place for them. It doesn't hurt to make a new character and you might have fun with it too.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
the virgin officer:
-wears a gay gas mask for intimidation purposes (it's actually to hide his weak jaw)
-must hide his voice
-wears kevlar like a pussy
-"pick up that can"
-uses mp7s and USPs
-probably takes steroids
-does it for the benefits

the chad conscript
-his face is all the intimidation he needs
-voice is loud and booming, peak manliness
-wears only shitty snow camo fatigues
-will probably freeze to death today
-screams warrior chants in his native tongue
-uses glocks, knives, mp40s if he's lucky and shovels if he's not
-has subsisted on a single headcrab body for 8 days now
-does it for the union

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
My point was more "You could replace conscripts with CPs and get the exact same result" since there are plenty of people with CP characters, it'd likely work out just fine as well. But I understand your own points and do agree at the end of the day. I'm sure the event will play out just fine, and it does give me some time to think of an idea for a character to use.
Yeah that goes completely against the point of the event, it's suppose to give the CIVVIES something to do outside of the usual stay in this compound and do fuck all.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
While plotting this event we had many ideas that did include civil protection, but when actually thinking about it they sounded more boring and full of problems, not to mention the fact it doesn't make sense.

One thing I can be said is that as @Baker said this event will be mostly open-ended with full of player interaction with of course a storyline to it. But more things will be revealed as time come. And we will go a bit more in-depth of the PK rules. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.