News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
In the PMs, like no matter how much you don't like it they won't be in it I won't change my mind over it.
Don't tell me to go to PMs and then continue an argument here.
Why are you even assuming that I want you to add them last minute?
Could it be that perhaps I'm bringing issues up with the future in mind because the present does not satisfy me?

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
im glad that you arent changing your stance on the cps baker
m975_henry1.jpg

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Don't tell me to go to PMs and then continue an argument here.
Why are you even assuming that I want you to add them last minute?
Could it be that perhaps I'm bringing issues up with the future in mind because the present does not satisfy me?
i mean real shit chief from over here it looks like you're stirring up dumb shit in an announcement thread

with a track record of stirring up dumb shit

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
no but seriously i don't see why cops as a seperate kind of faction would be introduced into a warzone environment

if they were ever going to exist, they'd just be slightly more trained conscripts

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
@Baker

Will the amount of territory gained by the end determine endings to the event? Will there be additional objectives and stuff? And most importantly, will this affect further events and story?

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
like the city 24 transfer event
  • Daedlus
  • Pripyat
  • White Forest (Mostly)
  • I think RUIN also? Correct me if I'm wrong on that one

Everytime cops are put into an outlands setting they think they're still in a city and continue to be mega assholes to citizens when the purpose of the event is to switch things up.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
I have doubts that the conscripts will have a similliar playercount to rebels, since when they return to the city, their scripts get taken and they are resuming life as normal, whilst rebels get new equipment and the like to progress normal roleplay in the city more efficiently.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I have doubts that the conscripts will have a similliar playercount to rebels, since when they return to the city, their scripts get taken and they are resuming life as normal, whilst rebels get new equipment and the like to progress normal roleplay in the city more efficiently.
It’s not about scripts

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
if you're in an event just to get rewards then you're past the point of helping bud

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hope a majority of the conscripts end up homeless and stricken with ptsd

just like irl war veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.