News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

meele fights > s2k

also I hope there will be some sort of protocol to keep meele not just spamming mouse 1 on one another and keeping things enjoyable

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
@Baker

Will the amount of territory gained by the end determine endings to the event? Will there be additional objectives and stuff? And most importantly, will this affect further events and story?
Yes as the territory expands so does your equipment, and there will be objectives such as supply crates being dropped which will give a certain faction items, supplies and ammo.

And the ending will be dependent on who can successfully gain the most territory and make the other faction retreat, @Mic15000 and @Uranio will be in-charge of the story and they have a series of things planned during the next few days.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
owAGtxh.png
i dont think patrolling and grinding residential sweeps for rankups is interresting

shit

Atom
Nebulae
if you're in an event just to get rewards then you're past the point of helping bud
Just saying that it's the mindset of most people, not really mine, since this is a public event for 110 slots.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
i dont think patrolling and grinding residential sweeps for rankups is interresting
then try some other form of interaction with citizens other than
/me take out stunny and steal half the bluesuit's health bar away

like, talk to citizens or do a more subtle form of harassment and bullying
I've had fun talking to some cops on my Terminal reporter because they had the brains to do something else than /me stunstick

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
look if CPs are in the event, no problem for me right, so long as they aren't strutting around in regular ass uniforms

but if a CP comes on, and starts acting holier than thou I will pull a Platoon and frag them in the deep forests of ukraine....

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Then they can fuck off. I think you’re just assuming
Our whole community isn't just made out of people who want to have fun, but it's also packed with people who do it for the scripts and the like. Assuming that we all are here to play the same way is bold too.

Status
Not open for further replies.