News H E A V Y S N O W

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

42d13b22b692964deec98c974eb392b0-banzai-charge-ww-photos.jpg

if you can't use a gun, just ask for a broken rifle and slap a knife on the end, from there you can just bayonet charge people

Reactions: List

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae

42d13b22b692964deec98c974eb392b0-banzai-charge-ww-photos.jpg

if you can't use a gun, just ask for a broken rifle and slap a knife on the end, from there you can just bayonet charge people

imagine needing a rifle to bayonet charge
real craftsmen taped a knife to a tree branch and ran with the fury of a hundred men in their hearts

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I always thought it was pretty dumb seeing CPs wedged into military esque roles

They meant to be incompetent playground bullies yet they actin like they tier 1 army ranger delta seals

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
And as a response to the individuals who wanted Civil Protection in the event I have only a few things to say.

It doesn't make sense.

They dominate as @RabidMaggot93 said.

And I wanted the main focus to be about the citizen and loyalist since most times they are left out in-order to allow the usual people to have fun.
If you want to make citizens the focus, then making an event in which they leave their primary occupation as citizens to become conscripts makes no sense. This is literally what I complained a while back in the CCC thread.

This manufactured 'faction' of 'conscripts' it taking event roles of what used to be civil protection in the past, under the guise of 'it makes sense bro', even though a random group of under-fed factory workers suddenly being given guns and told to go fight makes even less sense then CPs far away from a city.

It won’t harm to make a civilian character during this event and stepping outside your comfort zone, it’s time that we stop demanding and rather adapt.
Why would I make a civilian character to do what I would on CP (walk around with a gun and stick to fight the rebels in s2k, because you've already pretty much stated this will be s2k, unless it 'becomes a problem', whatever that means)? I don't see how creating a new char to fulfil a purpose that will never be relevant outside of this event is adapting.

Also, no one is demanding anything. It's an opinion as to what I'd prefer as a player of the server. You taking it into account is up to you.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
If you want to make citizens the focus, then making an event in which they leave their primary occupation as citizens to become conscripts makes no sense. This is literally what I complained a while back in the CCC thread.

This manufactured 'faction' of 'conscripts' it taking event roles of what used to be civil protection in the past, under the guise of 'it makes sense bro', even though a random group of under-fed factory workers suddenly being given guns and told to go fight makes even less sense then CPs far away from a city.

Why would I make a civilian character to do what I would on CP (walk around with a gun and stick to fight the rebels in s2k, because you've already pretty much stated this will be s2k, unless it 'becomes a problem', whatever that means)? I don't see how creating a new char to fulfil a purpose that will never be relevant outside of this event is adapting.

Also, no one is demanding anything. It's an opinion as to what I'd prefer as a player of the server. You taking it into account is up to you.
Civil Protection will not be in the event.

This is not the time or the place for an argument because you don't like the event team decision.

Thank you.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
if cps are included in the event, they should be given that conscript hazmat model instead of actual CP gear, not talking about the CAB guard one either

that way, they remain anonymous and still fit the uniform

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Do you know what the difference between all the good and bad 110 slotter events we've ever done to this date has been?

CP, CAB and OTA involvement being heavily limited/scripted

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Less factions means less time having to work in shit for them to do which gives more time to give other factions shit to do

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
hmm...this doesn't make sense...how would citizens...be forcibly recruited (conscripted even!!!) to be conscripts to fight rebels...makes no sense...go home drunk event nerds...shoehorn cps in...

Status
Not open for further replies.