'H'

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae

d2ZVDeI.png

u-birch-branch-recreated-horangis-warfighter-skin-i-v0-3akggdaf703a1-removebg-preview.png

download_1.png

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Name: Hyun Yong-Sun
Alias: ‘H’
D.O.B: 14/02/2002 (Age: 21)
P.O.B: Seoul, Republic of Korea

Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: South Korean/American
Religion: Catholic Christian

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 276 Lbs
Hair: Golden Brown
Eyes: Gray

Family:
- Father: Hyun Min-ho (REPUBLIC OF KOREA DIPLOMATIC ENVOY: Deceased. 29. Portal Storm casualty, Geneva 2002)
- Mother: Rebecca MacArthur (UNITED STATES AIR FORCE: Deceased. 28. Killed in Action, Osan 2002)
- Uncle: Hyun Jeong-ho (REPUBLIC OF KOREA MARINE CORPS: Deceased. 37. Killed in Action, Seoul 2002)

d2ZVDeI.png

sharplogo29-removebg-preview.png
GENERAL RECORDS

City of Residence: CITY 01, MANHATTAN DISTRICT UNKNOWN
Loyalty Status: GOLD ANTI-CITIZEN

Cell Affiliation: Due North ΛTLAS
Role: Founder

Combat Record:

FIRST BATTLE OF ODESSA
SECOND BATTLE OF ODESSA
BATTLE OF GENEVA

ALPS SKIRMISH - PANDORA'S BOX

Medical Record:

POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
Sustained during intense, continuous combat experienced during the Battle of Geneva.

MULTIPLE GUNSHOT WOUNDS OVER TORSO & LIMBS [TREATED]
Sustained during a daring raid on the former Palace of Nations. Stabilized and treated by a Vortal ritual.

BURN WOUNDS ON RIGHT RIBS [SCARRED]
Sustained during an acid-attack by an unknown hostile Xen organism, causing the partial exposure of the ribs and flesh. Treated by a Vortal ritual.

TEMPORARY PARTIAL PARALYSIS [TREATED]
Sustained during an attack of a legion of mutated bullsquids and snarks in the metro system. Sharp, ice shards covered most parts of all limbs, confined to a wheelchair. Full recovery made possible after ice shards have thawed out.

Screenshot_19.png

d2ZVDeI.png

mdym2_1_46_1_50_2_75_1_80.png

RELATIONS
ask to be added bro

'Raphael' - played by @rob
Personal Relationship: BATTLEFIELD FRIEND GREATLY RESPECTED

#1: 'A capable, honorable, fearsome vortigaunt. I wish the rest of his kin shared his mindset.'

#2: 'Turned to ashes, in front of my eyes, and there was absolutely nothing I can do about it. May your soul rest in peace, my friend. You and Qhunnata's actions saved thousands, if not millions. I will avenge you. One day.'

--------------------

Deacon Whitlock - played by @contained postal dude
Personal Relationship: WAR-BUDDY GOOD FRIEND

#1: 'Good at shooting cops and soldiers. Exquisite at team-work; shit and stupid at everything else. Sorry about your arm.'

#2: 'Our relationship drastically improved ever since I participated in a surgery to get his eye fixed. He has Los Angeles to thank for that, mainly, but I suppose I can view him as something of a close friend as of now. Perhaps I can get to know more about him in person, this time around.'

--------------------

Cecilia Karras - played by @Subeh
Personal Relationship: COMMANDER DISLIKED

#1:'One of few who still appreciate the humanization of war; The difference between us and them. She has nothing but my utmost respect and loyalty.'

#2: 'Abandonment. Guilt. Two sensations that I have not experienced in a very long time, return to haunt me and fuck my head over, from no one else other than my leader and the person I looked up to most. I don't hate Cecilia; she was my leader at one point, and my respect for her will never drop. I just no longer envy her. I have no idea where she went; she just disappeared, probably exiled herself, or something. Wherever she went, I hope she is doing well in her current endeavors.'

--------------------

Cherna Morozova - played by @dorph
Personal Relationship: LOVER

#1: 'Never thought feminine hunks of muscle would be my type. What I like about Cherna most is how much she loves me. On the surface, she is a tough, hot-headed grunt. Beneath that mask, is a kind, soft-hearted woman. I could tell from the first time we've met that we have shared something similar... and my assumption was correct- the same anger, the same guilt that I'm trying to mask; yet she treats me nicely, despite her physique and personality. It's cute.'

--------------------

'Cy' - played by @shad
Personal Relationship:
COMMANDER DISLIKED

#1:
'The war-chief of Due North. I've always thought she was a male until I've heard her speak. Capable warrior; albeit with slightly questionable leadership.'

#2: 'Do you really need me to explain?'

--------------------

'Harland' - played by @deathwolf
Personal Relationship: BATTLEFIELD FRIEND

#1: 'Impatient and sometimes impulsive, but quite deadly. Very capable with a gun in his hands... or a rocket launcher.'

#2: 'Where the hell did you go?'

--------------------

Zhao Qiang - played by @Phil from MyPillow
Personal Relationship:
GREATLY RESPECTED

#1: 'General Zhao; A rough, head-on commander, yet compassionate and genuine at the same time. We need more people such as yourself.'

--------------------

Tatsuo Ohayashi - played by @TedHatty
Personal Relationship:
GOOD FRIEND

#1: 'Another of Orsted's field commanders who is very capable with a weapon. Slightly overweight, though. Should be less fat.'

--------------------

Warren Barr - played by @Ricsow
Personal Relationship:
GOOD FRIEND

#1: 'His only issue is that he sometimes talks only for the sake of talking, typical of nerds, I suppose. Other than that, he is an intelligent, great man with good morals. His skirt is weird, though. It does fit him, somehow.'

--------------------

Helmi 'Black' Kross - played by @surra
Personal Relationship:
GREATLY RESPECTED

#1: 'A soldier part of the Armbands group; a reckless, possibly unstable, yet fierce, and possibly our best group of warriors. She has proven her formidable combat skills during the raid I've organized. Looking forward to working together again in the future.'

--------------------

Ryan 'Commissar' Green - played by @Random
Personal Relationship:
GREATLY RESPECTED

#1: 'If 'perestroika' was more widely accepted in the Soviet Union without it falling a few years later, people like Green would be the result. Despite me hearing a few marginally odd stories about him, I consider him a good friend and ally, nonetheless.'

--------------------

'BillyBob' - played by @Random
Personal Relationship: LITERALLY A FUCKING ZOMBIE

#1: 'Stay away from me. Forever.'

--------------------

'Los Angeles' - played by @Oswald
Personal Relationship: GREATLY ADMIRED

#1: 'I have known Los Angeles for a long time; fought with him on a few occasions. I have personally recovered what remained of his body. He fell down fighting a legion of Transhumans by himself; therefore, I have accommodated a warrior's funeral and burying, fit for a brave warrior such as himself. If the God I pray to is real, may he have mercy on you.'

--------------------

Elijah Campbell - played by @Mike65536
Personal Relationship:
WAR-BUDDY

#1: 'Fellow God-fearing Christian. One of few outside of the Armbands who excel at dispatching 'officers' and soldiers. Can be greedy, at times.'

-------------------

Clara Mason - played by @Erid
ALIVE
Personal Relationship: WAR-BUDDY

#1: 'I do not know much about Clara, and initially, I thought she'd be useless. However, not only has she built a refugee camp (despite that being too late, not her fault), her presence is usually a mood improver with the bar she runs and the jukebox she operates, which is the exact image I wish to be projected off of us. I would be more than honored to get to know more about Clara in person.'

-------------------

'Ostarion' - played by @Dr. sandu
Personal Relationship: BATTLEFIELD FRIEND

#1: 'Another one of the vortigaunts, who's been nothing but great help so far. Ostarion has it when it comes to gathering information, and that's made my life tremendously easier, he also has a good relationship with other vortigaunts, or at least that's what I've seen from him, so far. However, like Clara, I do not know much about him in person. I should really stop being anti-social and talk with people more.'

-------------------

Kim Minh Trung - played by @dingus
Personal Relationship: GOOD FRIEND

#1: 'I've known Kim for a long time. And, as far as I know, he's been around since Azov. I do know he was part of something called '1st Platoon', a group of former Combine conscripts. And I can see it in him; skillful, quick-witted and gives off Good Samaritan energy, despite the condition of his stalkerized limbs. It seems like he does it all because he doesn't want anyone else to experience what he went through. I'm confident he will stay that way until the end, and that not even war will change these principles in him.'

-------------------

Roger Berkhoff - played by @fabevil
ALIVE
Personal Relationship: RESPECTED

#1: 'I don't know much about Jer- Berkhoff, but I do know that he was good when it came to Combine technology, like Warren. I'm not sure where he precisely went off to now, but it would seem he's spending his time these days somewhere peaceful. Guess he finally got tired of it all. Wherever he is now, though, he probably has a lot of peace and quiet for himself to spend time and think in. Lucky. I envy him, almost.'

-------------------

Jaiwei Zhang - played by @Oswald
Personal Relationship: LIKED

#1: 'I found Zhang buried in snow during a 'hike' in the mountains, one day. Helped him, gave him food, a radio, some clothes, and suddenly he swore allegiance to me. I was not sure how to react to that, but so far, this man is one of the most dangerous people I've known; in a good way. His fighting abilities are rivaled only by the Armbands, and that says a lot about him. Whether or not his ego will get to him - like how it is with most of the former - or if he will stay disciplined, we will see in the upcoming days.'
d2ZVDeI.png

05c81e48b15e23ce357cf6bcc7f917034e47388f.gif

Last edited:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Cecilia Karras - played by @Subeh
Personal Relationship: COMMANDER

One of few who still appreciate the humanization of war; The difference between us and them. She has nothing but my utmost respect and loyalty.
KILL YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
can you add trey harland