Half-Life: Alyx Official Thread

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
so if gordon and alyx traded employment, what happens with gordon now?

the g-man said having the combine leave earth was too much of an ask (even for him), so maybe that's his struggle now?
I imagine Gordon and eli will have to rescue alyx, maybe using the borealis to save here before Gman gets to her

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ok listen, this may all be cool, but I'm waiting for the VR HL:A Speedruns, they are going to be fucking insane

i cant wait for speedrunners to record HL:A on a literal trampoline and break their ankles bunnyhopping irl

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
n3Bho8s.jpg

3PrIdbB.jpg

oxfKObe.jpg

Q3SwoHJ.jpg

Skq6eua.jpg

lTNFDwb.jpg

wLMTeP7.jpg

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Bruh moment, Eli is alive now, Source 2 Eli model, holy moly

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
russel confirmed as a survivor of black mesa('s interview applicant pool).

on the bright side of not landing a job there, at least he wasn't perpetually marked for death by the USMC deathsquads or the government.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Did anyone find any easter eggs yet? I fully expect to find portal references in there somewhere

Hushhx

Swallowed by a wave
Nebulae
Cops when they realize they can't just stand still and spam VCs anymore because it's not appropriate to the lore.

i'm still waiting for a full playthrough​

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
no joke g-man talks about gordon like a mcdonalds manager being disappointed an employee didn't clean out the ice cream machine

"a previous hire has been unable - or unwilling - to perform his duties..."

D

Deleted member 1381

as far as the ending went I wasn't a fan. nothing against the gameplay/engine/mechanics, just the new lore. i know essentially all the team that worked on hl2 is gone now, especially with script writing, so the new people had a lot to live up to but personally not a fan. gordon was always something else in terms of abilities and prowess and alyx is pretty incomparable if you ask me, so replacing gordon with her doesn't really make a lot of sense. i also don't like how eli's back, he was a great character but bringing him back just seems to spoil the ending of ep 2

just my personal opinion