News Halo: Master Chief Collection megathread

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just want this to come out so I can free myself from the existential hell of Gmod and Battlefront 2

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Tbh I kind of feel like this is a sign of Microsoft acknowledging they're not the best at making game consoles. For the longest time Halo was really the only good Xbox exclusive and now there's not really an incentive to have an Xbox one of over a PS4.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I don't give a damn if it handled like a drunken oriental woman piloting a flatulence-powered remote controlled waffle iron with vases for wheels. It was still the most badass thing on four wheels to ever launch a high-powered projectile into the face of a covenant phantom, then proceed to hump it to death for the next 27 minutes.

- some anon

latest

D

Deleted member 6062

I don't give a damn if it handled like a drunken oriental woman piloting a flatulence-powered remote controlled waffle iron with vases for wheels. It was still the most badass thing on four wheels to ever launch a high-powered projectile into the face of a covenant phantom, then proceed to hump it to death for the next 27 minutes.

- some anon

latest
is there any halo vehicle that cannot be loved

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
ty for the info, i'll keep to looking with the og xbox for now then and consider getting mcc on the side instead
i was looking into it anyway for modding purpose as i wanted to add in a 1.4 ghz tualatin and 128 mb of ram and mod the hdd (probs swap too) to play isos of half life 2, Sega Chihiro games, counter strike, etc so this adds more reason to get it
np

Last edited:

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Tbh I kind of feel like this is a sign of Microsoft acknowledging they're not the best at making game consoles. For the longest time Halo was really the only good Xbox exclusive and now there's not really an incentive to have an Xbox one of over a PS4.
I think partially that and 343 needs to justify it's existence by bringing in profit and this will likely bring in a decent amount since its riding the nostalgia wave.

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
when reach comes out and i finally get to the last level i'm going to boot up steam browser and play 'blow me away'

and ill be happy.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Might host some custom games on Halo 3 Multiplayer for PC (ElDewrito) this Tuesday, have got all the classics like Jenga, Duckhunt and Fatkid installed but idk if anyone would be interested??????

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Might host some custom games on Halo 3 Multiplayer for PC (ElDewrito) this Tuesday, have got all the classics like Jenga, Duckhunt and Fatkid installed but idk if anyone would be interested??????
Used to have it installed but might reinstall

Cant wait for Reach forge campaign missions p sure those were a thing

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
i have it installed hmu if u wanna play