Happy Traitor day America (4th of July)

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
As the title says happy traitor day if anyone wants to share their plans for the day or what you normally do on this day

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
tamale this is bravo two six I got a target for your fast movers, burn 'em for me would ya? bravo two six out

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
And get arrested by the Erdogan secret police

If they would let go of erdo's ass, then sure. I heard he doesn't even brush his teeth in the morning with a security detail right outside the bathroom. Dude's gettin' paranoid like heck

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
isn't that illegal

Lmao they allow people to go out onto the streets and open fire to the air, so many poor folks died due to stray bullets like that. Don't think they'd give a crap if some idiot popped a cracker

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Getting stoned, launching fireworks for pay, and then most likely sitting around with my homies arguing over if that BANG was a firework or a gunshot. People around here tend to shoot for celebration.

Don’t call it traitor day just because the British were too incompetent to stop some men from turning the ocean into snapple

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I'm going to hop on some Wolfenstein games, Kill some nazis. Going to play some World at War, kill me some japs.