Happy Traitor day America (4th of July)

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
I bought powdered tea and painted your Union Jack on it.
We then proceeded to melt it and put out the fire and heat with Coke while we had our hands on our chests and our friend screeched the US National Anthem.

Happy 242nd Traitor's Day, hope to see you to 300.

Reactions: List

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Don’t call it traitor day just because the British were too incompetent to stop some men from turning the ocean into snapple
I blame king George the third he was mentally insane and not fit to be in charge of a kettle let alone one of the strongest countries in the world at that time
[doublepost=1530775082][/doublepost]
Prick

What a waste of good tea
Typical yanks not understanding the value or the amazing taste that is tea I can't believe it's been over 200 years and they still haven't figured out you drink it not chuck it around

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
I blame king George the third he was mentally insane and not fit to be in charge of a kettle let alone one of the strongest countries in the world at that time
[doublepost=1530775082][/doublepost]
Typical yanks not understanding the value or the amazing taste that is tea I can't believe it's been over 200 years and they still haven't figured out you drink it not chuck it around

Strongest Empire in the world - gets felled by tea and an Indian man. Ah god save the queen. Jokes aside my country is run by king George 4 so I cannot hate

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Strongest Empire in the world - gets felled by tea and an Indian man. Ah god save the queen. Jokes aside my country is run by king George 4 so I cannot hate
france did the majority of the work

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
france did the majority of the work
You wanna hear a funny joke? Its called the Maginot Line.

who-would-win-literally-going-an-impenetrable-fortification-armed-to-21741018.png

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
bongs unironically thinking they could have won the war of independance

highly epic

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
We would of won if we hadn't been weakened kicking the shit out of the French for them to just go and supply America with money guns and supplies and volunteers

supplying an expeditionary war against an opponent that is on the other side of the world, in an age where it takes almost a year to get there, and the oppononent basically has total control over the land and civil populace and is highly motivated, supplied, and far better led than your army

8)

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
supplying an expeditionary war against an opponent that is on the other side of the world, in an age where it takes almost a year to get there, and the oppononent basically has total control over the land and civil populace and is highly motivated, supplied, and far better led than your army

8)
It still took us a long ass time to get all our shit there and again I still blame king George the third quite a few Americans were still fairly loyal to us after the taxes it was only after he declared the entire colony treason (can't rememeber the exact term) and we blocked all imports to them that the loyal ones started to switch sides

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
>be british commander
>lose 100 troops to sniper and gurellia attacks before you even get to the battlefield
>request reinforcements from blightly
>"alright guv they'll only be eight months sit tight chap"
>wait 8 months
>half of unit has starved/contracted typhoid
>reinforcements arrive
>only get 20 redcoats because it's all britain could afford to send
>get throat slit by angry colonist in the night
>mfw

1391725202069.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
>be british commander
>lose 100 troops to sniper and gurellia attacks before you even get to the battlefield
>wait 8 months
>reinforcements arrive
>mfw

1391725202069.png
Tbh England was at a very heavy disadvantage due to the distance you need to travel and American landmass alone.

Even if Britain was fully funded and equipped, they were still going to get raped by the water then the heavily dug in sneaky farmers all over the place

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>be british commander
>wait 8 months
>reinforcements arrive
>mfw

1391725202069.png
>retards will still shill that Britannia actually had a chance despite this

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
tfw people think fighting the French is the reason we mainly lost the war when we made no attempt to win hearts and minds and instead treated neutral colonists like shit, causing them to turn to the colonist rebels

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
u saying 2 me that British empire is bad but where ur empire at Americans??????