Hardest Games you've played?

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Honestly I would say Dark Souls, but I have played those games so much that their difficulty has been lost. Not saying they're not hard, but not as hard anymore.

my answer is Jedi Outcast on harder difficulties.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Starcraft Brood War: Even at top level play shit goes wrong. Drops being forgotten and sniped, things mis-microed, stockpiles of resources go unspent, map awareness goes dark. It is hard enough to do any of these things consistantly as individual minigames let alone all as one game.

GunZ: The Duel: A huuuuge mechanically intensive game. If you want to even start out playing you will have to learn 8+ years of tech and knowledge.

Super Smash Bros Melee: Much like GunZ, Melee has been out for 15+ years. I still get destroyed in pools and am considered a "low level" player. Despite this, I can easily 4 stock any person that casually plays.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dark Souls.

FTL: Faster Than Light. Even when I put it on easy I get skullfucked.

Also, I remember the original Splinter Cell being super fucking difficult.

The Red Devil

Proton
Nebulae
header.jpg

The rng tends to screw me over a lot.

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Please do not count games that are purposely meant to be hard, I'm talking about regular games (Console/PC) that just happened to be hard as fuck

So, I think probably the hardest game I've ever played was Devil May Cry 3, American First edition (before they had to make the game easier); It was just straight up impossible to do anything in Dante Mode.

Also, Super Mario 64 was hard as fuck for me, I don't care what anyone says.
I still have the game laying about, I might have a go at it again.

Also, for the SEGA, I have some of my earliest and fondest game related memories, where me, my brother, Dad and GodFather would pair up and try to beat the other team in The House of Dead runs, never actually beat the game. It felt hard as fuck at the time, being only 5 or however old I was.
HITMAN series (Contracts,Silent Assasin,Codename47) i spent a fortune time on them.Cracked ;)

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you are a new player and you get Souls 3 (like I did) you will get your ass rammed so hard you won't be able to walk straight for the next couple of hours in the opening

They put a boss 10 minutes into the game, two if you count the ice lizard
Yeah but thats the same in both Demon, Dark Souls and DS2. It's just that Iudex Gundyr is just semi-difficult if you play super aggressive.

Last edited:

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
While playing Max Payne 3, I found myself repeating several levels upwards to literally 30 times because the game just gets unbelievable hard if the AI starts pulling some bullshit- which happens quite often.

I recently replayed Bully:Scholarship Edition, as it's been a good 5 or so years since I've last touched it. For the most part, the game was rather easy, but several levels just made me want to honest to god end my life. Apart from that, the game crashes every ten minutes, and you have to travel across half of the map to go save. I had many unpleasant experiences with it, but I still did beat it.

I play a decent amount of Hatred in my spare time, and I've been fucking around with it for the last two years, but holy fuck is that game hard on the higher difficulties. I thought it would be pretty easy, but the literal onslaught of police and civilians ramming into with their cars is a fucking mess.

But, in all honesty, I think one of the hardest games I've recently played would be Spermination (I'm not joking). When pitted against up to 1000 other literal sperm cells, fitted with armor, lasers, missles, cluster bombs, and then shit on the wall that shoot lasers at you- and on top of that, whenever you hit the side of the vagina you start over, and not only THAT but you have to buy all your equipment at the start of the level and you have a limited amount of money, AND to become a baby you need to be the first sperm in the egg out of, at times, 1000 other sperm cells.

But yeah I'd have to say the hardest thing I've ever played would the Civilization Stage in Spore.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
But yeah I'd have to say the hardest thing I've ever played would the Civilization Stage in Spore.
Boy, here's a little lesson in trickery. Save spice, be military state, literally use the ICBM thing if you want little to no hassle. I beat Civ stage in 5-10 min?

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Boy, here's a little lesson in trickery. Save spice, be military state, literally use the ICBM thing if you want little to no hassle. I beat Civ stage in 5-10 min?

I've had to use cheats every time because I literally just can't fucking beat it, no matter what I do.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Spore Civ stage is ez lmao what

Even 10 year old me could beat it.

Space stage, now that's a paddling.

The space stage is actually relatively easy for me, but that's because it actually fun- unlike the bane of my existence, the civilization mode.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The space stage is actually relatively easy for me, but that's because it actually fun- unlike the bane of my existence, the civilization mode.

Civ mode is the most fun, period.

Space is an endless shitty grind containing tedious and meaningless shit unless you put cheats on, then it becomes bearable.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Civ mode is the most fun, period.

Space is an endless shitty grind containing tedious and meaningless shit unless you put cheats on, then it becomes bearable.

The space stage is fun once you actually get tons of $$$SPOREBUCKS$$$ it's actually pretty fun, fucking around with all the tools available to you. I found it pretty fun to terraform a planet and then turn it into an animal sanctuary, letting them build up, and then from it creating a civilization in which I then took all the way up to the space stage, making them think I was their God, spreading them across the galaxy before completely taking over and making their homestar into a puppet government, in which I then destroyed all life on their inhabited planets and then re-did the experiment.

So, yes, space stage is the best.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Any multiplayer FPS besides Team Fortress 2 and TitanFall.
CS: Source, Global Offensive, Blacklight: Retribution, Battlefield 3... I just can't get a grip on the gunhandling for the life of me. Literally 99% of the time I feel like my gunbarrels and live rounds are replaced with funnels and rubber bullets whenever I don't roll with a shotgun.

Reactions: List