Resident xenophile
Nebulae
now that you point it out, not a huge fan of the animated online bit

i keep seeing it out of the corner of my vision and wondering wtf it is

Reactions: List

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Ratings should be coming sometime soon. I bought the addon but never got the god damn download link so I sent a message to the author to resolve it. No solid ETA :~(

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
now that you point it out, not a huge fan of the animated online bit

i keep seeing it out of the corner of my vision and wondering wtf it is

oh nice.
now I keep noticing the green part.
:(

SHINIXI

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ratings should be coming sometime soon. I bought the addon but never got the god damn download link so I sent a message to the author to resolve it. No solid ETA :~(
HELLO MY FRIEND CAN YOU PLEASE ADD MORE SLOTS TO CONVERSATIONS THANK YOU MAN ;);

Neszy

some type of bird
Nebulae
The download link should've been sent to you via e-mail I think (no download link, file is attached) - might be the same e-mail as PayPal e-mail though I've got the files myself so send a conversation if you get desperate.

Please also allow for avatar filesizes to a number less specific than 146.5KB, it really hurts me inside.

Reactions: List

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
The download link should've been sent to you via e-mail I think (no download link, file is attached) - might be the same e-mail as PayPal e-mail though I've got the files myself so send a conversation if you get desperate.

Please also allow for avatar filesizes to a number less specific than 146.5KB, it really hurts me inside.
Yeah I never got the e-mail - used the same one for everything. I'll get it sorted.

Also the avatar limit is 150kb??

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also the avatar limit is 150kb??

9398aaf236.jpg

Nah bro.

Evie

eternal No-Lifer/resident Vampire
Nebulae
I like this shit. Please continue.

Status