Serious Hey!

A1Jung

Neutrino
Nebulae
I've kinda stumbled into your community buds, my best friend 5ym told me about you guys and I was kinda like "Awh shit dawg." But anyways, Hiya, names - Well, I used to for the longest time go by Communist Bandit, actually there might be some of you who might know a little bit about me from my large investments in TNB's servers along with Shockcore gaming/Overrule Gaming/Mealstorm gaming/Blue Castle Gaming/ Banana Tree Gaming, pretty much I've had my fair share over the years of communities with five years of experience. I've enjoyed myself so far however on your HL2rp I'm kinda a kink for passive and have already made my adventure as Samuel Lee,

So at that I can't wait to see some of the more friendly faces in-game!
Nice to meet you guys < ; )

Reactions: List

A1Jung

Neutrino
Nebulae

Hey! Thanks for replying lmao, I know you most likely don't hold a position in staff, but could you explain this whole premium member thing that's in-game? I see locations/vendors that I can only access if apparently I am one ?

A1Jung

Neutrino
Nebulae
hello sir

Hey! thanks for saying hello

Hello.
Visit the store ( https://nebulous.cloud/store/ ) for more information about premium benefits.

Thank you, I'm kinda also looking around the forums at the same time so I'm missing a lot lol
[doublepost=1488302231][/doublepost]
I think I know a 5ym5, did you use to play a cyberpunk rp server a while ago?

And Yep!
I was Angela .J Brandt.
I also had a Fixer named 'Doc'

swexs

Nebulae
yeah I have him on my friends list, good to see you here my friend, I think I remember your fixer char

A1Jung

Neutrino
Nebulae
yeah I have him on my friends list, good to see you here my friend, I think I remember your fixer char

I was the one selling Synthetic coke to the Pizza joint and supplying Wessex lmfao
But glad to be here, I see you have a WW3 RP tag?
Do you mind sending me in the direction of a little information on that?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Are you guys talking about Gunsmoke3?

A1Jung

Neutrino
Nebulae

Are you guys talking about Gunsmoke3?

5ym5 Ran a Cyberpunk Server awhile back called if I remember Overrule, could be wrong, but it was a year back.
The name is a little fuzzy now, but from that I don't quite remember Gunsmoke, could've heard about it though. idk

https://nebulous.cloud/forums/world-war-3-roleplay.135/
it's another gamemode, make sure to check it out

Thanks man, will do! Seems interesting so far, I'm loving the Political Partys though in HL2 rp lmfao

Jamie0

Proton
Nebulae
I've kinda stumbled into your community buds, my best friend 5ym told me about you guys and I was kinda like "Awh shit dawg." But anyways, Hiya, names - Well, I used to for the longest time go by Communist Bandit, actually there might be some of you who might know a little bit about me from my large investments in TNB's servers along with Shockcore gaming/Overrule Gaming/Mealstorm gaming/Blue Castle Gaming/ Banana Tree Gaming, pretty much I've had my fair share over the years of communities with five years of experience. I've enjoyed myself so far however on your HL2rp I'm kinda a kink for passive and have already made my adventure as Samuel Lee,

So at that I can't wait to see some of the more friendly faces in-game!
Nice to meet you guys < ; )
Hey welcome to the community, have a good time!

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Welcome Sir!

Enjoy your stay in...this lovely cloud of hydrogen gas!

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I know you most likely don't hold a position in staff, but could you explain this whole premium member thing that's in-game? I see locations/vendors that I can only access if apparently I am one ?
THE GAME IS NOT PAY TO WIN WE PROMISE