images

The Response

iraq-war.jpg

article-1273507-03318E820000044D-847_634x565.jpg

iraq6_1528255c.jpg

360_mahdi0103.jpg

0407_mahdi_army.jpg

War fucking sucks guys.

do you support terrorists because they're from the middle east or do you just not like england or america

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
do you support terrorists because they're from the middle east or do you just not like england or america
I wasn’t supporting them at all the hell?
[doublepost=1558816047][/doublepost]
Do you make these assumptions because I’m from the Middle East? Do you know I’m an American citizen as well right?

D

Deleted member 1381

I wasn’t supporting them at all the hell?
[doublepost=1558816047][/doublepost]
Do you make these assumptions because I’m from the Middle East? Do you know I’m an American citizen as well right?
you constantly post about the middle east and are trying to make britain and america look like the bad guys because of an early 2000's scandal but you don't seem to post about the conditions of isis prison camps

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
you constantly post about the middle east and are trying to make britain and america look like the bad guys because of an early 2000's scandal but you don't seem to post about the conditions of isis prison camps

Im not trying to make them specifically look like the bad guys, look at literally anyone in these wars and they have all committed atrocities. No one army is without guilt.

So me simply posting about one thing and not isis first is what? Me supporting those who go against the west? Really?

Husky

Nebulae
IMG_20190523_125716.jpg

IMG_20190523_125644.jpg
Guess who this is, what they did, and how they died.

Hint: Era is roughly 800-850 AD. It's also not a specific historical figure.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Bottom of the sea video of the wreck of the Bismarck, really cool video and amazing how well the ship has held up under water for sixty-seventy years

Bell of the HMS hood returned to UK

Last edited:

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
Would anyone here, be willing to have me basically in a weird way as their student, and teach me about the history they most love? I love medieval english/german/italian weapons, armor, culture, and even more so when you add 15th century to the equaision, but I've opnly maybe once or twice heard of..did you call it the Falklands troubles? I would like to learn more from someone who lives near there, or lives there

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
JGrLEFNJp5WvCOttRB-iT9HJhJms-7vDOEM1wenOO_Q.jpg

Panoramic photochrom photo of Edo, now known as Tokyo, ca. 1885
Following the Kanto earthquake of 1923, much of Tokyo was rebuilt in Art Deco style. Had it not been largely levelled during WW2, it would have beeen one of the world's biggest art deco cities today
VzUPHcv.png

D

Deleted member 1381

The criticality accident occurred in a uranium reprocessing facility operated by JCO (formerly Japan Nuclear Fuel Conversion Co.), a subsidiary of Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. in the village of Tōkai, Naka District, Ibaraki Prefecture.[8]

The accident occurred as three workers, Hisashi Ouchi, Masato Shinohara, and Yutaka Yokokawa,[9] were preparing a small batch of fuel for the Jōyō experimental fast breeder reactor, using uranium enriched to 18.8% with the fissile radionuclide (radioisotope) U‑235 (with the remainder being the fissionable-only U‑238). It was JCO's first batch of fuel for that reactor in three years, and no proper qualification and training requirements appear to have been established to prepare those workers for the job. At around 10:35, a precipitation tank reached critical mass when its fill level, containing about 16 kilograms (35 pounds) of uranium, reached about 40 liters (11 U.S. gallons)

According to the STA, Hisashi Ouchi was exposed to 17 sieverts (1822 roentgen) of radiation, Masato Shinohara received 10 Sv, and Yutaka Yokokawa 3 Sieverts

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Was it true that the Sherman tank was designed to burn the people inside to death?

e85efb640d.jpg

Yes.

I heard that the U.S. Ordnance Department was aware of the Sherman being a 'Tommy Cooker', and attempted to implement various measures to address this issue.
The design team was lead by Sheldon Rosenstein, a convicted child-beater, arsonist, and avid necrophiliac. Sheldon was reportedly pen-pals with Shiro Ishii, and Oskar Dirlewanger. When questioned about these letters outgoing to hostile countries, Sheldon replied that he was merely exchanging 'tips and tricks'.

Sheldon's team designed a mechanism that would lock the crew hatches shut, thus trapping the crew, when smoke was detected inside the sherman after being penetrated and set alight.
Not only that, but apparently there was also a following feature that was a re-take on the Brazen Bull. When the crew was burning to death, their screams would be amplified by speakers that projected outside the tank.
The U.S. Ordnance Department justified these features by proclaiming that the Germans would be frightened by the hellish screams of the sherman crews being incinerated, and allied soldiers would be more motivated to fight hard, lest the same fate befall them.

Sheldon also later devised a system that had a 1 in 59 chance of setting off an explosive charge in the ammunition storage every time the Sherman's engine was turned on. Supposedly, this was to 'test the crew's luck before battle'.

This innovation was well-received by the U.S. Army, but was rejected for budgetary reasons. Upon receiving news of the Army's rejection, Sheldon bludgeoned his manservant to death with a fire iron in a fit of unstoppable rage. Years after the war, Sheldon tragically died in a fire, which he had started in a New York orphanage.

Husky

Nebulae
Was it true that the Sherman tank was designed to burn the people inside to death?

e85efb640d.jpg

Yes.

I heard that the U.S. Ordnance Department was aware of the Sherman being a 'Tommy Cooker', and attempted to implement various measures to address this issue.
The design team was lead by Sheldon Rosenstein, a convicted child-beater, arsonist, and avid necrophiliac. Sheldon was reportedly pen-pals with Shiro Ishii, and Oskar Dirlewanger. When questioned about these letters outgoing to hostile countries, Sheldon replied that he was merely exchanging 'tips and tricks'.

Sheldon's team designed a mechanism that would lock the crew hatches shut, thus trapping the crew, when smoke was detected inside the sherman after being penetrated and set alight.
Not only that, but apparently there was also a following feature that was a re-take on the Brazen Bull. When the crew was burning to death, their screams would be amplified by speakers that projected outside the tank.
The U.S. Ordnance Department justified these features by proclaiming that the Germans would be frightened by the hellish screams of the sherman crews being incinerated, and allied soldiers would be more motivated to fight hard, lest the same fate befall them.

Sheldon also later devised a system that had a 1 in 59 chance of setting off an explosive charge in the ammunition storage every time the Sherman's engine was turned on. Supposedly, this was to 'test the crew's luck before battle'.

This innovation was well-received by the U.S. Army, but was rejected for budgetary reasons. Upon receiving news of the Army's rejection, Sheldon bludgeoned his manservant to death with a fire iron in a fit of unstoppable rage. Years after the war, Sheldon tragically died in a fire, which he had started in a New York orphanage.