hl2rp² feedback thread 2.0²

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Lately there's been difficulties participating and engaging in GM ran events. Most times these events involve with having to go outside of the Rebel Spawnpoint and going to certain locations (white house, sewers, shoreline), and nearly every instance we sought up and ganked by cop patrols.

It's been incredibly irritating of having to get s2k'd on a daily basis, especially while the GMs are trying to give us something fun to do when things are getting slow (maps storyline, etc).

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Lately there's been difficulties participating and engaging in GM ran events. Most times these events involve with having to go outside of the Rebel Spawnpoint and going to certain locations (white house, sewers, shoreline), and nearly every instance we sought up and ganked by cop patrols.

It's been incredibly irritating of having to get s2k'd on a daily basis, especially while the GMs are trying to give us something fun to do when things are getting slow (maps storyline, etc).

yeah sorry about this

the one event i ran that was literally a 1-player event, STILL somehow managed to get rebels killed by cops because they wondered where that 1 character went and went out to go find him

i was fucked off when i heard it happened too

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

the GM should simply have the foresight to inform the online combine that they are going through an event or some admin mediated experience, and the combine should not interfere if the admin does not want them to

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

Sorry about that. I'm not Psychic, so when I just see a bunch of rebels in one area, I just tell the cops to check them out. Since if I don't, there's a very real risk they'll attack a Blacksite. (again.)

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the GM should simply have the foresight to inform the online combine that they are going through an event or some admin mediated experience, and the combine should not interfere if the admin does not want them to

cannae.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sorry about that. I'm not Psychic, so when I just see a bunch of rebels in one area, I just tell the cops to check them out. Since if I don't, there's a very real risk they'll attack a Blacksite. (again.)

also like

stop this

:(

just let the rebels be, dont herd cops like sheep towards them to stop them RPing

Nebulae
also like

stop this

just let the rebels be, dont herd cops like sheep towards them to stop them RPing

this makes no sense in the slightest, cops get little engagement to begin with and now you're telling them to ignore any more potential to 'allow others to roleplay'

this is the healthier alternative- if we're told not to go somewhere, we won't. if we aren't, that's fairgame.

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
also like

stop this

This is a bit much I'd say. I'm not saying to stomp out or go blood thirsty for rebels but, if Cake could see a huge herd with rebels with no warning, or admin forewarning not to intervene, what is one to do?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My brother read what we have said. Please.

i have read what you said and i ontologically disagree with it

stop hunting down rebels for daring to be outside of their OOCly protected base

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No you haven't.

then i'll quote everything you've said to show i have.

this makes no sense in the slightest, cops get little engagement to begin with and now you're telling them to ignore any more potential to 'allow others to roleplay'

allowing people to RP > going out and S2King them because they formed a large group in No Man's Land

this is the healthier alternative- if we're told not to go somewhere, we won't. if we aren't, that's fairgame.

an admin OOCly going "dont go here" makes equally as little sense
"suddenly i feel an urge to go somewhere else," the cops say

This is a bit much I'd say. I'm not saying to stomp out or go blood thirsty for rebels but, if Cake could see a huge herd with rebels with no warning, or admin forewarning not to intervene, what is one to do?

he's to do nothing, and fuck off.

My brother read what we have said. Please.

i have

reading comprehension please

i have

No you haven't.

i have

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Quite a few people disconnected after that situation so I agree with you

>server drops from 20 players to 9 in the span of a minute after the cops abruptly attack the rebels while they're RPing outside the base

>"why's the server struggling"
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
The last time I did that, the Lighthouse got attacked!! :0
I think it's best just to shoot people who are approaching or sneaking their way to the Lighthouse. There are many good or better alternatives that don't have to involve chasing down and mowing every passing single wayfarer or caravan you guys see.