HL2RP² meme thread

Maui

hnnnnngngng
Nebulae
HAwmDPl.jpeg

Tuck into a packet of these, you'll never discriminate amongst crisp flavours again

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

honestly god cursed the combine with deafness and blindness for that moment to ensure that rob would live
I cannot comprehend any other reason as to how that unit had the perception of a stealth game enemy on story mode difficulty

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i feel so bad for Charles Leclerc he deserves better

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
New Rule:
All ERP to be done on a discord face call, parents/guardians must be present and at not time are you allowed to suddenly stop once the RP has begun as this will be deemed as failRP and result in a permenant ban.

see how many of u dirty fuckers do it now

I can't stop picturing this discord call situation like this and I am dying

d737e50202cf99d63c4d57f6ee04fa23.png

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
honestly god cursed the combine with deafness and blindness for that moment to ensure that rob would live
I cannot comprehend any other reason as to how that unit had the perception of a stealth game enemy on story mode difficulty
Makes perfect sense icly, the mask limits his field of view and radio chatter makes it hard to hear.
my cop used to mention how annoying it was to do day to day stuff with his mask on for that same reason

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Makes perfect sense icly, the mask limits his field of view and radio chatter makes it hard to hear.
my cop used to mention how annoying it was to do day to day stuff with his mask on for that same reason
You know that most modern ear protection has active hearing right?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I am hearing that on his deathbed Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahāda. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger!