Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
just because the racism isnt "ooc" doesnt make the racism any less cringe

im okay with roleplaying racism so long as its displayed as a character flaw and is more consequential than "i will call you a slur"

like if you refuse medical treatment from someone because of their race, that's actual roleplay and consequence
same with sexism or xenophobia to vortigaunts

everyone always calls vorts slurs and then go "UGH IM HIT HEAL ME PLEASE!!!"
really if you hate vorts you should tell them to fuck off even when dying

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
everyone always calls vorts slurs and then go "UGH IM HIT HEAL ME PLEASE!!!"
really if you hate vorts you should tell them to fuck off even when dying
heal me? "no"
LLptMaA.gif

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Not sure which black mesa mod this is, but I really like the setup

black mesa blue shift

start of the Captive Freight chapter which released this december

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Racism Roleplay is not good in any capacity because it's usually done as a channel for weirdos to say slurs because they're socially inept.

Xenophobia can be more nuanced as that leans more into the 'sci fi' element, but should have a grounded (And consistent) attitude that either gets worse or better with interactions with Vortigaunts/Aliens. You can't be going around calling every one you see a greenskin freak from the get go and expect them to help in fights/medical rp when it's advantageous to you

Personally my Cop turned Phase One holds a huge grudge on Vorts for effectively traumatizing him during 'The Valley', their interactions are permanently soured thanks to their first hand experience against vortal powers. This usually leads to some bitter back and fourth and generates RP, since there's more to the arguments than just "lol you're green". There's also that emotional standpoint (To the point it causes some cognitive dissonance)