Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Guys,

Can we not use Racism accusations to discredit a character, please? It's done now so it will be taken IC with no complaints from me but still, if we are a server with a zero-tolerance policy for racism OOCly and ICly (see saying the N-word in character) then by extension we shouldn't be using the accusation of it against people in future as far as I'm concerned.

If someone is actually being racist/cartoonishly bigotted in general fr on the server just report them, there's really no reason to humour them from an IC standpoint, there's really no place for it in context.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Did the LemonPunch or nebulous HL2RP servers ever have a science faction?
We had one that changed it's brand about 4/5 times yeah

in LP it was Wagner Incorporated, Willard Industries, Paradox labs (?).

In Neb it was Willard Industries then rebranded to Union Innovation Labs and was kept that until our City iterations came to a close

There was also rebels who did sciencey stuff in their own sub-group but it wasn't an official faction

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
That brand did not age well.
Well it got replaced by a Science faction ran by a dude in a wheel chair (Bath Salts Addict I think his name was), so I mean

Fitting end.

I wasn't even playing when that was the brand, I just remember how it went from brand to brand

Reactions: List

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Does anyone have an example of what the science teams produced? Were they actual items added to the content pack? Did they have much utility?

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Does anyone have an example of what the science teams produced? Were they actual items added to the content pack? Did they have much utility?
Purple Cheese Drank or whatever it was called.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Most of it was just RP-based things, though early Neb Willard Industries made some items that got turned into food scripts.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
8JqoX6h.png

id-say-the-odds-are-about-even-ian-mcshane.gif

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
There was also rebels who did sciencey stuff in their own sub-group but it wasn't an official faction
Were the rebel science groups on LP or neb? Both? And what is it they created? Can you name even one thing?

#Edit:
I thought not...

Last edited:

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Were the rebel science groups on LP or neb? Both? And what is it they created? Can you name even one thing?
Had approval to research and develop and later produce poison headcrab antitodes in-house in one of the neb iterations.
But got killed before the project was completed, that was my own fault though.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Had approval to research and develop and later produce poison headcrab antitodes in-house in one of the neb iterations.
But got killed before the project was completed, that was my own fault though.
drank the headcrab juice

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the most innovative thing they did (during Willard's time) was create fully functioning prosthetics

though basically only one person was allowed to use them for some reason

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

#Edit:
I thought not...
Rebel science groups didn't really exist back on LP (or even for most of Neb) because they were pushed aside in favor of the 'gritty and realistic' idea of your usual armed freedom fighters.

the most innovative thing they did (during Willard's time) was create fully functioning prosthetics

though basically only one person was allowed to use them for some reason
A few people ended up with them actually - a fair few loyalists. Even some citizens got the very basic version.