Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
rebels come by daily and brookes has been beat up everyday atleast once or twice by rebels because they either, a. wanted to force his nephews and son to fight, b. wanted free food or drinks (we dont have) any or free cattle (dont have any), or c. just considered us loyalists for not fighting, and shot at us from afar

cops have swept the ranch twice but it's fair because rebels caused sweeps, and were right there

but cops also came as bleeding clamp and rp'ed with us and literally defended the ranch

mfw cops are literally the good guys
yeah uh i kinda wanna name and shame but certain rebels are kinda actively ruining the whole rebel side by their individual actions

i can assure you this isnt like a whole thing where everyone is doing it, one or two people seem to be *ahem* mowing down bluesuits with ak rifles

Reactions: List

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah uh i kinda wanna name and shame but certain rebels are kinda actively ruining the whole rebel side by their individual actions

i can assure you this isnt like a whole thing where everyone is doing it, one or two people seem to be *ahem* mowing down bluesuits with ak rifles
name and shame them. it's pretty much rdm so write a report on them while ur at it since they're breaking rules

Nebulae

i would gladly trade being mowed down rn for hyper intelligent zombie annoying me this afternoon raiden, id give the world bro...

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
civil protection turns into peacekeeping force

rank leader, another settlement needs our help. i'll mark it on your map!

Nebulae
civil protection turns into peacekeeping force

rank leader, another settlement needs our help. i'll mark it on your map!
there is a certain irony to the guys in the OBC actively initiating peaceful correspondence w/ the people they rhetorically brand as underneath them, people to be exploited and manipulated, and people whose loss of life doesnt matter as opposed to the resistance which, in this universe, is supposed to have the moral high ground, slaughtering those dudes and then shooting the shit out of us after we constantly /y'd wanting to have peaceful correspondence.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
so to answer this - Yes. They do have other objectives - While some are combat oriented, it is indeed the one way the combine moves. Through violence. Hunting and trapping fauna for food (and hell it backfiring on us), doing a lot of technical roleplay at the base with the creation of the church of gains, doing a whole intranet in a radio so that people can diagnose what happened to the base.
i don't see how an indiscriminate policy of hostility begets any of those things you mention.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So like

I came over after some murders cos i wanted to ask ranch guys about bandits and i actually cut a trade deal while i was there but brought a squad of goons w me cos yk, show of force and also cos you’re close to combine base, so at least from my perspective i was trying to be mutually beneficial to you guys

However meanwhile some dudes were tryna jack a car u owned to which i categorically said no lmao

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
this project suffers from the same problem as the last few: an identity crisis. it's all over the place. deathmatch-style gameplay is encouraged by the gameplay mechanics, but the expectation from everyone, players and staff alike, seems to be roleplay. swing it one way or the other, folks.

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there is a certain irony to the guys in the OBC actively initiating peaceful correspondence w/ the people they rhetorically brand as underneath them, people to be exploited and manipulated, and people whose loss of life doesnt matter as opposed to the resistance which, in this universe, is supposed to have the moral high ground, slaughtering those dudes and then shooting the shit out of us after we constantly /y'd wanting to have peaceful correspondence.
fetchimage

they only understand violence, we know that now

protect the ones that cant protect themselves and kill the rest i dont care

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I honestly think a select few are ruining it for the majority but since resistance isnt a faction more a collection of people its hard to control

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I honestly think a select few are ruining it for the majority but since resistance isnt a faction more a collection of people its hard to control

heres where a wee bit of mob justice would come in handy

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
either go for mob justice or form a clan of some sorts. KLRF type of deal, with divisions and stuff. have core values and uphold them. if you keep the moral high ground, people will fall in or die/ be cast out.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Combine side of Neb has been under relentless and hostile pressure to shape up and get better standards since Neb opened. A cop could sneeze wrong and it'd turn into a six-page CCC thread.

Rebels have never had that pressure, even on dogshit individuals with shit attitudes. In fact usually they'd be defended or it'd turn into whataboutism.

That's why during Finus you saw such wonderful unironic defences on the forums as "we only flamed and insulted cops in OOC because they used to post sweep reports and brag about it on LP" and "Its five years of repressed anger" like school shooters, or why during Helix 2.0 you'd see shotcoppers admitting they didn't give a fuck if what they did demotivated people.

Really need to start kicking the legs out of this hypocritical shit. If you'd rip the arse out of cops for doing it, bully the fucking rebels too because they're universally the side that causes more hostilities at every junction and are the side that will do more harm to this project.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
either go for mob justice or form a clan of some sorts. KLRF type of deal, with divisions and stuff. have core values and uphold them. if you keep the moral high ground, people will fall in or die/ be cast out.
see

with 1st platoon which along with 5th is probably the more prominent group atm, with orsted, somewhat hesitant to whip people into line cos i dont wanna restrict peoples freedom or come across as opressive but atm the rebel side isnt entirely unified under one cause and its a bit of a mess

Nebulae
i will say, all the dudes in the rancher-cowboy crew were so happy when bleeding clamp guys didnt run and stood and defended the ranch

whole day we were getting s2k'ed, and i actually got happy cops were based and didnt leave us high and dry to die

massive props

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i will say, all the dudes in the rancher-cowboy crew were so happy when bleeding clamp guys didnt run and stood and defended the ranch

whole day we were getting s2k'ed, and i actually got happy cops were based and didnt leave us high and dry to die

massive props

Just hope ya'll stick around when this is resolved because you could genuinely be the lynchpin to finding a happy medium of action & drama without it being nothing but S2K.

Russell

Proton
Nebulae

massive props
yeah i was there (as a farmer of course) and i was fucking relieved to just see a whole squad of cps talk with us and NOT just blow our brains out for existing