Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
you should've seen jamie's attempt at custom cards
man had a card called Jamie, Legion, but the rest of the card text just referred to it as Jamie

There's actually a precedent for that!

Cards with titles (ex: "Dudeguy, Hero of Places") can refer to the card as just "Dudeguy" for saving textbox space.

Jamie wasn't off mark at all with that.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There's actually a precedent for that!

Cards with titles (ex: "Dudeguy, Hero of Places") can refer to the card as just "Dudeguy" for saving textbox space.

Jamie wasn't off mark at all with that.

what the fuck have they done to mtg

back when i played that card RAW would not have functioned at all because the card has to refer to itself by its full name

Cindy

Nebulae
what the fuck have they done to mtg

This is what I say when I see the 30th secret lair / out of universe (warhammer, lord of the rings, walking dead) product get announced.

But as far as the rules and game goes, it's in a really good state. There's been a lot of quality of life changes, like turning "put the top X cards of your library into your graveyard" into just "mill X".

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is what I say when I see the 30th secret lair / out of universe (warhammer, lord of the rings, walking dead) product get announced.

But as far as the rules and game goes, it's in a really good state. There's been a lot of quality of life changes, like turning "put the top X cards of your library into your graveyard" into just "mill X".
i knew mtg was in a sorry state when i learned this card was official and not a meme
0146_MTGSL2_Main_EN_HRR_PREM-1600988381.jpg

it doesn't even tell you what stats the Walker tokens have

previously they'd be written as like, 2/2 zombie tokens

why the fuck do you need to give it the Walker name if it's just using the zombie subtype

Reactions: List

Cindy

Nebulae
i knew mtg was in a sorry state when i learned this card was official and not a meme
0146_MTGSL2_Main_EN_HRR_PREM-1600988381.jpg

it doesn't even tell you what stats the Walker tokens have

previously they'd be written as like, 2/2 zombie tokens

why the fuck do you need to give it the Walker name if it's just using the zombie subtype

Yeah I loathe the Walking Dead and Warhammer cards. I can tolerate the D&D and LOTR ones at least because they're still fantasy, but I really wish they'd stop making non-MTG cards in blackborder.

Cindy

Nebulae
@MaXenzie Took me a while to find them, but these are some cards I made a while back in the vein of Half-Life magic cards if you'd like some inspiration. I haven't really made any as of late.

2vGBS9r.png
0tld7Ga.png

MSE letting you do custom watermarks has been awesome for factional stuff.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@MaXenzie Took me a while to find them, but these are some cards I made a while back in the vein of Half-Life magic cards if you'd like some inspiration. I haven't really made any as of late.

2vGBS9r.png
0tld7Ga.png

MSE letting you do custom watermarks has been awesome for factional stuff.

we should make a set and then do a tournament with them

Cindy

Nebulae
we should make a set and then do a tournament with them

Alas, I do not have that much time on my hands these days, and what time I do have is devoted to other projects at the moment. Only wanted to share them to give a little spark of inspiration for you.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alas, I do not have that much time on my hands these days, and what time I do have is devoted to other projects at the moment. Only wanted to share them to give a little spark of inspiration for you.

you certainly have enough time to peruse the forums looking for every case of the phrase universal union being used

Cindy

Nebulae
you certainly have enough time to peruse the forums looking for every case of the phrase universal union being used

That's as easy as opening my phone at work, searching "Union" in the forum search bar and hunting for prey...

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Civil protection should only be allowed to drink in uniform via a silly straw.
Lore masters be damned.