Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Wasn't killed for that. There was some silly drama about a pet crow and my rebel's partner getting killed by Harry's crew. My character was just literally sobbing with his gun long-disarmed before they dragged him to bunker to be milkboarded (and stunsticked on the side) to death.

Oh wtf I thought you were killed for the vort stuff, huh.

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Oh wtf I thought you were killed for the vort stuff, huh.
Nah, I was literally part of the assault to wipe out the vorts in the mines. Never actually ended up shooting, but then again, I also don't remember interacting with vorts at all on my rebel at the time.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nah, I was literally part of the assault to wipe out the vorts in the mines. Never actually ended up shooting, but then again, I also don't remember interacting with vorts at all on my rebel at the time.
The green skinned cunts Should’ve been fried alive

They got off too easy

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Big ups to the guy in clockwork that had a /me he'd paste of himself firing finger-guns at people to make them panic
people used to do this in i17 with the sewers

they'd do like /mel opens fire while they were underground just to make cops up top shit a brick

also /mel hello cops

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
FnP8ZhPWQAAmDhq

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Did you know that alledgedly some of the people who worked on Mortal Kombat 11 had to go into therapy because they suffered mental trauma after watching several real videos of gore so they could get the fatalities to look as authentic as possible?

Ain't that just quacking crazy

Last edited:

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Did you know that allededly some of the people who worked on Mortal Kombat 11 had to go into therapy because they suffered mental trauma after watching several real videos of gore so they could get the fatalities to look as authentic as possible?

holy shit n thats one of my fav games...

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Did you know that allededly some of the people who worked on Mortal Kombat 11 had to go into therapy because they suffered mental trauma after watching several real videos of gore so they could get the fatalities to look as authentic as possible?

valve had a "nightmare folder" full of images of gore and violent death/disease while they were working on L4D2
it was so bad that only 1 worker in the whole company was allowed to look at it and he had to verbally transcribe what he was seeing to texture artists

the end result was so fucked-up looking that they scrapped the entire idea and decided to use potato skins as the base for the infected

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
valve had a "nightmare folder" full of images of gore and violent death/disease while they were working on L4D2
it was so bad that only 1 worker in the whole company was allowed to look at it and he had to verbally transcribe what he was seeing to texture artists

the end result was so fucked-up looking that they scrapped the entire idea and decided to use potato skins as the base for the infected
It's Valve, I believe it

I bet Gabe's got some pretty nasty stuff on his hard drive

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
I forgot who It was, but I think it was Ghostkrip who went around on his civi doing /mes that are specifically worded to sound like the average S2k post just to see how many people would run away from him

I think it was something like "/me raises the can at the cop, ripping it back with the intent to drink." Throwing in the usual words that almost everybody used made it believable for some

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

But what if I want to experience extreme trauma every time a horde event begins?

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I forgot who It was, but I think it was Ghostkrip who went around on his civi doing /mes that are specifically worded to sound like the average S2k post just to see how many people would run away from him

I think it was something like "/me raises the can at the cop, ripping it back with the intent to drink." Throwing in the usual words that almost everybody used made it believable for some
imvKTIT.png

syN991m.png

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

The whole fucking "with the intent to kill" shit always gets me

Literally just padding out the /me to make it just slightly more detailed. It was either giant wall of text detailing every inhale of breath as you pull the trigger or it was that.

lmfao

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
every time i read "[...] with intent to kill" i want to scalp the person who posts the emote

s2k binds sorry i mean notes are a blight on roleplay