Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
apologies to @Akula for squishing mr pierogi with my van i was remote controlling using the simphys tool from observer it was a fantastic shot though i wasn't expecting to hit directly i just wanted to do a little spooky spook

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
apologies to @Akula for squishing mr pierogi with my van i was remote controlling using the simphys tool from observer it was a fantastic shot though i wasn't expecting to hit directly i just wanted to do a little spooky spook

i disconnected to mount content I WASNT MAD!!!! I WASNT MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

already violence against bullsquids is mounting, a sad sight indeed

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
image.png

image.png

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
PepicWalrus_A_dystopian_human_blacksite_scientist_for_an_alien__3ab74769-1e11-4e2a-baf7-2b7760b1dc1a.png

For the Cops wanting to rip Killian apart here's a photo you can pin up in the Barracks and use as a dart board.

(Generated using midjourney, also hope the fumbling with the /localevents wasnt too immersion breaking. Still grtting the muscle memory to not use quotations when speaking in them.)
please consider removing this post please i was doing just fine without seeing this