Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>walk up to guy giving out scripts
>he asks what ur profession is and what u can do in general
>i spend a good few minutes writing out actual detailed lines of how my char is combat capable even with one arm (she asked for a pistol) but is also a tinkerer
>guy stares for good second
>"hmm i give you toolbox and glue i think also crowbar bye bye"
>i then spend 10 minutes karen'ing my way into a usp
Same story for me

Was the only person in the line to write out a thoughtful response with character and effort and thats all I got and have been given since

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i will see to it.

it’s funny watching people walking around on their own and getting spotted by one (1) antlion

then immediately 20 more run in from every corner of the map and ambush them

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Same story for me

Was the only person in the line to write out a thoughtful response with character and effort and thats all I got and have been given since

consider it a trial and tribulation

they purposefully gave all the good RPers shit weapons, knowing they would strive for higher, loftier goals if they started in the dregs

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Same story for me

please somebody give him a gun before he starts lining hats with tinfoil

please

not again

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
consider it a trial and tribulation

they purposefully gave all the good RPers shit weapons, knowing they would strive for higher, loftier goals if they started in the dregs
The only thing I’m striving for is 1st degree murder when I find that fucking guy

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
yuo dont make 7852 nebulae without making some enemies... ..
f1m3b5.jpeg

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
>he asks what ur profession is and what u can do in general
>i spend a good few minutes writing out actual detailed lines of how my char is combat capable even with one arm (she asked for a pistol) but is also a tinkerer
>guy stares for good second
>"hmm i give you toolbox and glue i think also crowbar bye bye"
>i then spend 10 minutes karen'ing my way into a usp
>say you're an engineer and am 'okay' in a combat situation, clearly be an engineer, wanting engineering stuff for purposes of engineering, tools and the like
>he stares for a few moments
>gives gun + wrench

i swear im being fucked with lol

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
red and i just got baited by someone into running into a 'cave', which was actually, an 'antlion cave'

they joined us with an AK74SU and later unequipped it before swapping to a shovel and dying, presumably to avoid dropping it

we get to the cave, i realize what just happened, i go back to look for the person who baited us

they're dead only dropped the shovel and i have no opportunity to kill them (PK) for baiting us into an antlion cave.

bruh

no closure, only pain and a waste of 3 and a half boxes of 9x18mm, no means of making back the profit of the lost ammo

i don't even want to know how much buckshot red had to waste

never trust a blue suit

iu

me on my way to spawn more unregulated ammo with zero permission from anybody [what are they going to do, ban me?]