Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"duality of man"
some men would blow their brains out if they found out their coworkers were all fucking their wife
other men would blow their loads while they watch their coworkers all fucking their wife

turn back time edit/little dark age edit/let it happen edit
return 2 monke

on a serious note, thank god the cops are taking out their own trash, this is an embarassment
artworks-000057613373-71arm7-t500x500.jpg

please keep current affairs to its dedicated section please

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae

i'll unironically play and spend time on this if someone actually succeeds in making this a working vehicle and can use it to kill someone or something, it doesn't matter, it can be anything.

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

i'll unironically play and spend time on this if someone actually succeeds in making this a working vehicle and can use it to kill someone or something, it doesn't matter, it can be anything.
Rebels legit drove a scrap technical right in front of the Combine Base and then blew themselves up with a high explosive payload so does that count

oh and APCs are a thing

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Random story time but one of the most effective uses of transhumanization in HL2RP I've ever seen was something I experienced on TnB a few years ago.

On TnB at the time, OTA could RP - they were stilted and brisque, but they were more like the Alyx sort of grunts in that they kept a fair bit of their humanity and personality. A few cops happened to strike up a small conversation with one one day and it turned out one of the units had known them - they were a former cop who'd been transhumanized recently.

It wasn't really a 'happy' reunion of course but the talk was good, there were a few laughs on the cops end and there was an acknowledgement that this OTA could recollect that he and this cop had been comrades before. It was a fairly relaxed affair.

At this point one of the CA's comes in and there's some IC drama with the unit the OTA knew, I can't remember what over but it was serious. The CA orders the OTA to beat the shit out of him and where the Cop RP'd stepping back and raising his hands the OTA just steps forward and drops him.

There's no acknowledgement of the former bonds of friendship, no regret or pause. The transhuman beats this cop almost to death before he's told to stop and does so.

That to me I think is something I'd love to see explored more. You might have a conversation with an OTA but they're not human - if they get told to do something they'll do it, no matter of any former bonds or ties.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
Random story time but one of the most effective uses of transhumanization in HL2RP I've ever seen was something I experienced on TnB a few years ago.

On TnB at the time, OTA could RP - they were stilted and brisque, but they were more like the Alyx sort of grunts in that they kept a fair bit of their humanity and personality. A few cops happened to strike up a small conversation with one one day and it turned out one of the units had known them - they were a former cop who'd been transhumanized recently.

It wasn't really a 'happy' reunion of course but the talk was good, there were a few laughs on the cops end and there was an acknowledgement that this OTA could recollect that he and this cop had been comrades before. It was a fairly relaxed affair.

At this point one of the CA's comes in and there's some IC drama with the unit the OTA knew, I can't remember what over but it was serious. The CA orders the OTA to beat the shit out of him and where the Cop RP'd stepping back and raising his hands the OTA just steps forward and drops him.

There's no acknowledgement of the former bonds of friendship, no regret or pause. The transhuman beats this cop almost to death before he's told to stop and does so.

That to me I think is something I'd love to see explored more. You might have a conversation with an OTA but they're not human - if they get told to do something they'll do it, no matter of any former bonds or ties.
thank you for recollecting something positive about hlna

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Good_Soldiers_Follow_Orders_banner.jpg

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae

ezgif.com-gif-maker_12.gif

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

fucking psychopath

Nebulae
need someone to play a snake oil salesman and come to my ranch with their pitches

or some outlaw posse harassing us or sum shit

enough hl2rp, wild west rp