Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oh yeah keep in mind

I'm pretty sure he bought the LemonPunch hl2rp database from gurra or some shit

I remember being actually pissed off about it because we were hung out to dry with LP so we started new only to find out that shit was sold off to someone

I think that's what happened anyway, it's a bit fuzzy
Launched his own community called After flash (LOL STILL FILTERED) that never took off

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oh yeah keep in mind

I'm pretty sure he bought the LemonPunch hl2rp database from gurra or some shit

I remember being actually pissed off about it because we were hung out to dry with LP so we started new only to find out that shit was sold off to someone

I think that's what happened anyway, it's a bit fuzzy

He bought the WW3 schema + database iirc. I only remember because the second Neb opened and WW3 got announced here with all of the oldies his community was dead in the water and he never tried launching it lmao

wonder what he’s up to now

of all the things to spend daddy’s money on he chose clockwork roleplay

He poked in sometime last year afiak, he still has his account.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Their WW3RP launched and I think people just used to s2k and rdm on it

@Jamie used to make me burst out laughing in TS because he had a soundboard he'd randomly play which was like a air raid siren and then a TTS voice would go "After Flash has gained 1 new player"

God that shit made me laugh so hard

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Unironically still kinda sad he stopped doing cameos, I really wish we had done a video for each year's anniversary. He really was our spokesman.
Yeah don't get it twisted we wanted to several times but he was always on hiatus/closed so we couldn't :(

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I will never regret doing to A.D.A.M what I did, along with Ace of Spades and that Saudi dude's countless purchased characters

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Their WW3RP launched and I think people just used to s2k and rdm on it

@Jamie used to make me burst out laughing in TS because he had a soundboard he'd randomly play which was like a air raid siren and then a TTS voice would go "After Flash has gained 1 new player"

God that shit made me laugh so hard

User joined your channel.
Approximately 32 microseconds later:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Last post but it will never not be funny that approx 30 minutes after I gave Ace of Spades his bought rebel cop uniform + Spas-12 on Gurra's orders that I overhear him lecturing a bluesuit refugee about "earning their gear" lmao

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
reminder that pumpkin and price had matching SS uniforms on their clockwork characters
Yeah, their characters were named Hans and Gretel, they walked around in black leather trench coats with their descriptions literally saying SS and were equipped with MP40s

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
someone gave me flashbangs back when they were still broken on clockwork

so I threw them in greenman's bar propbuild while he was busy with some femchar and ran off

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
When Pumpkin found me on WN's forums he asked me if I was a faggot who took it up the ass for the crime of being lightly critical about something regarding the CP faction

So I posted screenshots of his femcop talking about lesbian sex with a citizen and he got me banned :/

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
When Pumpkin found me on WN's forums he asked me if I was a faggot who took it up the ass for the crime of being lightly critical about something regarding the CP faction

I posted screenshots of his femcop talking about lesbian sex with a citizen and he got me banned :/
should have asked him if staying off the weed had lessened his overstated suicidal tendencies and anger issues

nah, there's no way he's not still smoking that shit and blaming it for all his problems

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae

So I posted screenshots of his femcop talking about lesbian sex with a citizen and he got me banned :/
man them old headcop lot were kinda weird

does anyone remember in the cp section there was a thread titled 'ROLEPLAY INSPIRATION'

cool, must be some pictures or lore?

click on it

it's got the trailer for schindler's fucking list on it, V for Vendetta and a bunch of niche, questionable nazi movies

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
WHERE ARE MY SCREENSHOTS?!
POST THE FUNNY

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
someone needs to create a lemonpunch/nebulous iceberg
LP_Nebulous_Iceberg.jpg

I've filled it with as much random trivia as I can recall off the top of my medically dulled brain rn

add your own and lets get this full