B A N N E D
Nebulae
image.png

this is it chief

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
@'77 East remember that time you and one of your buddies were trying to attack someone and you rped kicking him in the balls/hitting him on the back of his head and he did a /me of turning around and all they said was

"Mate."

classic
one of the social representatives we called him the terminator after that spartan level of discipline

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
one of the social representatives we called him the terminator after that spartan level of discipline
the group of us that did this hit also walked around with a cinderblock with a CWU sticker on it because cabb was cwu lead so we didnt get in trouble with the cps and just lead people into apartments and boinked them on the domey dome

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
the dude who got banned for saying it wouldn't be a tragedy if abortion clinics got firebombed

what a character

the funny "casual extremist remark on CA" reminded me of Garda de Fier's "i'm KKK but moderate" and also someone who owns a necklace of a sun that does not shine any light.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
also someone who owns a necklace of a sun that does not shine any light.
didn't he throw that in the river and make a video showing it happening?

I mean I don't think even he would wade into the river just to get it back

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
didn't he throw that in the river and make a video showing it happening?

I mean I don't think even he would wade into the river just to get it back

i wouldn't know i only know about his thoughts on certain topics and the fact he uploaded that photo to prove something and he did prove something just not what he was hoping to

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

What made it funnier was in the PK appeal when he was like "my character works out a lot" as a defence for why he didn't react to getting his balls kicked in

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
that was romeo's tribune

me, friendlyman and two other guys were stuck in his office and they wanted to get out of there (something was happening outside) thinking the cops might come, so they tried pushing past. tribune wouldn't let them, so friendlyman kicked him in the bollocks to no effect.

I pulled out the USP-T on me and shot him (because he stared at me giving me a cold-eye terminator look while cops were actually trying to get in); ran through the streets, changed my clothing and then walked past two patrols back to an apartment.

3eKZyLE.jpg

KwfUVGe.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i'd never be able to play a cop i'd p2l so hard i'd get beaten by a man with a suitcase