heck
Nebulae
just found out gordon freeman holds this fucking thing one-handed with 0 recoil

ukHO18Y.png
But shoots a 357 magnum like its a 500 magnum

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I think you might be misremembering a little tbh. With the way suits stacked with stats and the extra pouches people bought for dirt cheap you could carry absolutely everything you needed even as a basic bitch.

When I first got Jay and @Ond gave me loads of gear to set me up on LP I was carrying about 5-6 guns, ammo for them all, food and water with just a basic suit and a pouch or two. On Jackie I once scooped up every gun from a failed battle event and could walk around fine passing them back out - that was to like 9-10 other rebels, not counting my own gear and stuff.

But I think the difference is that Helix was never designed to let you stack like that but people found a way over time. On CW it was so common that people misremember how severe it actually was lmao.
do u remember when on jackie 'the genius' u went into the wi elevator and killed a bunch of ppl that was crazy

Nebulae
Rebels: We have travelled close to starvation for months and have just barely eked out a life for ourselves outside of the Combine's grasp on our Xen fauna infested world, at this point we want nothing more than to be allowed to die in peace away from the system, and personally don't really care about them ravaging our planet and the remaining population.

Me on my way with a loaded Kinetic Shotgun and various other implements designed with the specific goal of seeking out and exterminating miscreants that I just requisitioned from Overwatch:

Last edited:
Reactions: List