Nebulae
BFxgkwK.png

I love Clark :)

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
@sots so is it worth seeing overall
yeah i liked it a lot :) wasnt exactly groundbreaking by any means, but the animatronics were creepy, animations were really good, story was serviceable and it was really creepy!! i'd say its a must watch if you're into fnaf, and still a decent watch if you want something to watch for halloween otherwise

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah i liked it a lot :) wasnt exactly groundbreaking by any means, but the animatronics were creepy, animations were really good, story was serviceable and it was really creepy!! i'd say its a must watch if you're into fnaf, and still a decent watch if you want something to watch for halloween otherwise
Was Matthew Lillard good in it

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Was Matthew Lillard good in it
funnily enough he doesnt get a massive amount of screentime, one/two scenes at the start and then one at the end? but the screentime he does occupy is very entertaining and he demands a lot of attention in the scenes he's in, i was a fan :) apart from the fact that everytime he was onscreen my gf mentioned how hot he is

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@sots so is it worth seeing overall

There's a Mattpat cameo (he literally says "that's just a theory") and the end credits is a The Living Tombstone song.

go watch it just for the pop-offs you'll hear in the audience

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
There's a Mattpat cameo (he literally says "that's just a theory") and the end credits is a The Living Tombstone song.

go watch it just for the pop-offs you'll hear in the audience
this sounds like the sloppiest slop that could've slopped its way onto a screen

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My next character will be a Tony Toretto Super Spy type character, if Harland was Dominic Toretto Family Man, this is his brother Tony Toretto who is a mega spy