Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Good thing you can restrict it to staff chars
It doesn’t matter, I will brute force my way into the server machine, set myself to admin, prop fly into the skybox, and use it to spawn myself one Zulu crate during dead hours.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
After 3 years from the makers of Half-Life: VR but the A.I Is Self Aware, and Half-Life: Alyx But The Gnome Is TOO Aware..

Half-Life 2: VR But The A.I Is Self Aware is coming next year.

I'll admit i wasn't expecting last night's stream to be the entirety of Breaking Bads 5 seasons in the form of GMOD RP for 5 hours just to announce this project. I've never seen Breaking Bad so I think I've got a good under standing of the show now though, I never knew Jesse had ice powers, and Walter White harnessed souls to unleash the power of the sun. I'm also not entirely certain I didn't just go into a fever dream for 5 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Callum

Neutrino
Nebulae
After 3 years from the makers of Half-Life: VR but the A.I Is Self Aware, and Half-Life: Alyx But The Gnome Is TOO Aware..

I'll admit i wasn't expecting last night's stream to be the entirety of Breaking Bads 5 seasons in the form of GMOD RP for 5 hours just to announce this project. I've never seen Breaking Bad so I think I've got a good under standing of the show now though, I never knew Jesse had ice powers, and Walter White harnessed the power of souls to unleash the power of the sun. I'm also not entirely certain I didn't just go into a fever dream for 5 hours.

Look out Gordon- Hotted boobs up ahead, Tits big ones!

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae

I'll admit i wasn't expecting last night's stream to be the entirety of Breaking Bads 5 seasons in the form of GMOD RP for 5 hours just to announce this project. I've never seen Breaking Bad so I think I've got a good under standing of the show now though, I never knew Jesse had ice powers, and Walter White harnessed souls to unleash the power of the sun. I'm also not entirely certain I didn't just go into a fever dream for 5 hours.

That trailer has absolutely no right to go this hard.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
r54k8k.jpg

Havok

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
kritiek-op-plannen-van-vlaamse-miljardair-voor-de-boerentoren-in-antwerpen
In Antwerp we are getting our very own citadel. This is the design for a very old famous bank building that has been bought up by dubious businesman Fernand Huts.

I dont like it.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
hey nebulous staff team

why are we letting a known black sun neo nazi post on this forum in 2023?
the spinelessness of nebulous forum members never ceases to amaze me an actual nazi just comes back one day and people greet him like they're saying hi to their neighbour