Information [HL2RP] What advice would you give to new players?

Nebulae
here's one for even you old timers

before you make a character, a new one that is, read 1984 and Brave New World, both these books are a fucking godsend for the people who play this game, as well as reading The Road by McCarthy, can't recommend these three more, they've given me 99% of my character ideas, especially when I've been serious.

Reactions: List

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae

before you make a character, a new one that is, read 1984 and Brave New World, both these books are a fucking godsend for the people who play this game, as well as reading The Road by McCarthy, can't recommend these three more, they've given me 99% of my character ideas, especially when I've been serious.

Great Idea!

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

you should read those books regardless smh

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
Don't expect anyone to care about your RP, unless you have a blacksuit or you are a CP.
Also it doesn't matter what backstory your char has, everyone is going to think it's edgy as fuck anyways

D

Deleted member 1048

Just be as edgy as you can possibly be.
It's appreciated.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Along with the basic understanding of IC and OOC and all that stuff, make sure you spend some time thinking about your char. Do some planing. It may take a bit but the experience for you and for others will be 10x better.