How do you usually behave on Nebulous?

D

Deleted member 150

I unify the proletarians of this community under the banner of equality.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
more like you try to take jabs at me but you get swiftly shut down by my infinite wit

B-but Fandago-kun ! Who else is going to have extreme mental breakdowns? And who is going to take a picture of their ridiculously small crotch region just to inflate their ego?

See, this is the type of shit that I do on a daily basis, and I wonder how no one murdered me out of pure hatred...

But seriously, no hate, you legit Af

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
B-but Fandago-kun ! Who else is going to have extreme mental breakdowns? And who is going to take a picture of their ridiculously small crotch region just to inflate their ego?

See, this is the type of shit that I do on a daily basis, and I wonder how no one murdered me out of pure hatred...

going from roast victim to bumlick

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just got off a ban, I was going to post something firing back, but I realized that the cloudless planet is a bit too dull !
No, you just realized that you lack the ability of roasting.
That made you overthink making a shitty attempt of it which would've ended in you being destroyed again.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I just usually try to be friendly and helpful where I can, and most threads I start have purely with RP to do (such as Character Bios). I do enjoy the occasional banter though.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That made you overthink making a shitty attempt of it which would've ended in you being destroyed again.

Better to make a shitty attempt than to ram your tongue six inches up their tight arsehole.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae

I did have something in mind, but I didn't want to get banned once again, I just got off for "flamebaiting cramdam"

But speaking of bumlickers
[doublepost=1467406665][/doublepost]
Better to make a shitty attempt than to ram your tongue six inches up their loose arsehole.

Fixed it for you !

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
If their arse is loose from your licking, you need to grow some balls and at the very least tell the guy to go fuck himself.

@kekmeister go fuck yourself.

See? Was easy.

I just got off the ban, dude, Like, only a few hours ago, I don't wanna go back to the cloudless planet

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just got off the ban, dude, Like, only a few hours ago, I don't wanna go back to the cloudless planet

I got off a ban for insulting drpepper.

And I'd do it again.

If you get banned for flaming, just bribe the flamee to ask for you to get unbanned.

That's what @CNS did when he got banned for "flaming" me.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

cringe