How do you usually behave on Nebulous?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Wait, Who is transgender? I'm not, Not that there is anything wrong with people's decisions to change their genetically assigned gender and spend thousand if not tens of thousand of dollars on surgical implants and removal processes in order to enhance their appearance to something almost unrecognisable.
Pretty sure he mean't a lad/lass in Steampunk Giraffe or whatever the fuck it's called.

Krazyface

Proton
Nebulae
Wait, Who is transgender? I'm not, Not that there is anything wrong with people's decisions to change their genetically assigned gender and spend thousand if not tens of thousand of dollars on surgical implants and removal processes in order to enhance their appearance to something almost unrecognisable.
k

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe.

From this:

194cd44fac99e26f82cd2fc180ea0abd.jpg

To this:

latest

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
plenty, that's plenty

rich coming from you, a zoophiliac

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
Ok, if things are clear now, could you guys stop trying to get off-topic again?
It's been just a few minutes since I last said it.

Reactions: List

York

Electron
Nebulae
B-but Fandago-kun ! Who else is going to have extreme mental breakdowns? And who is going to take a picture of their ridiculously small crotch region just to inflate their ego?

See, this is the type of shit that I do on a daily basis, and I wonder how no one murdered me out of pure hatred...

But seriously, no hate, you legit Af
when your arch nemesis who you have genuine disdain for is @lil fandango a bantering frenchman on an rp forum you should stop, take a break, walk outside and take a deep breath. ask yourself is it really worth it, your decision making process when it comes to posting should filter out shit like this for real

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
when your arch nemesis who you have genuine disdain for is @lil fandango a bantering frenchman on an rp forum you should stop, take a break, walk outside and take a deep breath. ask yourself is it really worth it, your decision making process when it comes to posting should filter out shit like this for real

I don't think, I just spew non-sense out, but I don't have some sort of disdain for fandago, he just gives me the best reactions when he gets mad.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
fandango is impervious to any rustling
you do know he cycles through the streets of paris with a stick of french bread in the basket while ur trying to scale the fence at Melilla to get to europe

I go to Melilla like once every few months