Serious How many of you actually play on the Server?

Do you play on the server?

• Yes

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I enjoy the community, known it since 2013. I'm just haven't been particularly interested in gerald's mod roleplay for a long time now.

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
Honestly for me I went off the grid with respect to playing on the server regularly because after two attempts to enjoy it neither were successful in the long-run. Despite the overwhelming numbers of players that were actively playing every single day, I couldn't really find any passive to do without it feeling extremely forced. And, like I said, there were overwhelming numbers of people -- quite literally, I felt overwhelmed by how many people there were and felt like there was too little breathing room.

I haven't hopped on in a while because outside of writing occasional articles and doing small-time interviews or investigations for The Terminal I didn't have much to occupy myself with. In general the server felt very much like a "grind to get by" server, but even grinding became a stagnant industry due to inactive CWU (which I started to discuss ICly in articles to add some roleplay to it). I wanted my character to buy a loyalist apartment in the Red Tier building back on 47 but it wasn't possible because how ludicrously expensive it was.

Overall, the server didn't have much payoff for me. I'm pretty eager to see if we can get a WW3RP reboot though, so I can try to get some better experience with that gamemode. It was fun for the few days I managed to play on it.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
/me sprays jew repellent

no, i'm just here because of old pals like alex and buttholebud (i'm not naming all of u cucks especially that tranny angel uwu)

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dKquN9O.png

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't play at all anymore, I don't find it as fun as I did two/three years ago. Mostly staying around for the community.

I lost my spark so to say and I just don't enjoy roleplaying or the setting anymore, which I consider a huge shame cause I really like this place and the server.

I stay on the forum because I like to keep in touch with people like isuck,

I love you too xoxoxoxoxoxo

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I stopped playing because I think half life 2 is an awful rp setting and I’d rather try something new and fail than stick to a game mode that encourages monotony and logging on every day to do the same thing

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I stopped playing because I think half life 2 is an awful rp setting and I’d rather try something new and fail than stick to a game mode that encourages monotony and logging on every day to do the same thing

its half life 2 but it's during the beginning of the xen invasion with rpg elements and 2002 graphics

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Play like once or twice on Friday or saturday but I don't find it particularly fun and it usually ends with a ban or PK appeal or some other boring drama

Nebulae
the server is getting more stale and stale day by day because of the boring setting that some people dont want to change.

i think that it would be cool to try something new but with the same basics of half life 2 roleplay - cab, wi, cwu, etc

it's time to move on from the stale, overused and boring half life 2 setting

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
forum lurking is better than the actual server at the point /s

I've just grown away from half life roleplay because it really just isn't engaging for me whatsoever nowadays, which I think many of us can agree on. The setting just isn't all that interesting, no matter how many coats of dystopian paint are applied to the lore.

The good experiences I've had roleplaying are few and far between now that I look back (other than events), and I can't summon the energy to waste as much time as I used to doing mostly nothing. Events are the sole thing that peak my interest really, and now even when I look back I feel indifferent about many of the full server events.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
forum lurking is better than the actual server at the point /s

I've just grown away from half life roleplay because it really just isn't engaging for me whatsoever nowadays, which I think many of us can agree on. The setting just isn't all that interesting, no matter how many coats of dystopian paint are applied to the lore.

The good experiences I've had roleplaying are few and far between now that I look back (other than events), and I can't summon the energy to waste as much time as I used to doing mostly nothing. Events are the sole thing that peak my interest really, and now even when I look back I feel indifferent about many of the full server events.

metro rp when