Hunt Down Freeman

York

Electron
Nebulae
The player picks up the Machete of H.E.C.U Sergeant Mitchell, who finds himself in a hospital during alien invasion so called 7 Hour War. Mitchell is thrust into a battle of survival and is forced to face challenges to survive. This marine has to use all of his training, both with firearms and thinking tactically, to parkouring across the levels. Mitchell has to manage his inventory with over twenty-six unique weapons and gadgets, find the best way to get the job done, and do whatever it takes for his own survival.

SURVIVAL

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The player picks up the Machete of H.E.C.U Sergeant Mitchell, who finds himself in a hospital during alien invasion so called 7 Hour War. Mitchell is thrust into a battle of survival and is forced to face challenges to survive. This marine has to use all of his training, both with firearms and thinking tactically, to parkouring across the levels. Mitchell has to manage his inventory with over twenty-six unique weapons and gadgets, find the best way to get the job done, and do whatever it takes for his own survival.

You think you're so cool, with your stick, bullying citizens, you didn't see what i did, my brothers did, the CAPTAIN did, you couldn't know anything we lived through. When I was a child the combines forced me and the other kids to make cremator heads, every day, I saw another of my friends die, right before my eyes, we were forced to work, forced to build monsters, while standing next to the guts of our friends, the only smell in that hellhole, was the smell of our brothers blood, that, was the hell I was in. Those are the only memories from my childhood. The Captain saved me from that hell, he and his men, they burnt the whole factory to the ground...he was a god in my eyes, he saved us.... he freed us... made us men! He made us soldiers...I'm happy to die here, for HIS cause...because my life, everything I am, belongs to him...

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You think you're so cool, with your stick, bullying citizens, you didn't see what i did, my brothers did, the CAPTAIN did, you couldn't know anything we lived through. When I was a child the combines forced me and the other kids to make cremator heads, every day, I saw another of my friends die, right before my eyes, we were forced to work, forced to build monsters, while standing next to the guts of our friends, the only smell in that hellhole, was the smell of our brothers blood, that, was the hell I was in. Those are the only memories from my childhood. The Captain saved me from that hell, he and his men, they burnt the whole factory to the ground...he was a god in my eyes, he saved us.... he freed us... made us men! He made us soldiers...I'm happy to die here, for HIS cause...because my life, everything I am, belongs to him...
I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably skin cancer. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your celestial privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.