Hunt Down Freeman

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Powley I can say this with an honest heart

Even playing it for a meme isn't worth it. It is that bad and even adding in cutscenes and shit as they plan to do asap won't fix it.

I've made a promise, rabid

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
listen to the men

if you want a meme mod that's awful and lore-breaking, download "episode 3: closure"

this isn't worth the electricity i spent watching someone else stream it

listen Zak if I break after playing this whole game in one setting

Take my Neb count, okay?

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
guys I'm not even fucking joking there's a cutscene where Sergeant Mitchell runs into a factory that builds cremator heads and word for word he says he's going to burn it to the ground

this is a masterpiece

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
guys I'm not even fucking joking there's a cutscene where Sergeant Mitchell runs into a factory that builds cremator heads and word for word he says he's going to burn it to the ground

this is a masterpiece
DOES HE SAVE THE KIDS DINGO
[doublepost=1519469733][/doublepost]THE UPDATE IS IN APPARENTLY.

Stalkerino

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
17 positive reviews and 126 negative reviews
aint it a radical game????!?!?!

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

this is a masterpiece

You think you're so cool, with your stick, bullying citizens, you didn't see what i did, my brothers did, the CAPTAIN did, you couldn't know anything we lived through. When I was a child the combines forced me and the other kids to make cremator heads, every day, I saw another of my friends die, right before my eyes, we were forced to work, forced to build monsters, while standing next to the guts of our friends, the only smell in that hellhole, was the smell of our brothers blood, that, was the hell I was in. Those are the only memories from my childhood. The Captain saved me from that hell, he and his men, they burnt the whole factory to the ground...he was a god in my eyes, he saved us.... he freed us... made us men! He made us soldiers...I'm happy to die here, for HIS cause...because my life, everything I am, belongs to him...

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
there's a part where a Royal Navy captain calls Sergeant Mitchell a gift from god

we're doing the jesus allegory boys