a72522b.jpg

l l l
l I l _

Reactions: List

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Looks guys, we just wanna make a good game, I understand it s not TRADITIONAL half-life style, but that was the all point, showing that Half-Life universe also can be amazing on a different perspective with different style, so we can appreciate half-life not just what it is but also what it could be! Why can't we co-exist with other mods? So other people with different taste can also enjoy this. There is hundreds of amazing Half-Life mods that uses traditional style made by amazingly talented people, and I assume some of you are also one of these people. If people want to play that kind of mods, of course they can, but we wanted to create something different. We have over 60 people worked on this project some professionals, some amateurs. We all put love into this. We just wanna make a good game at the end of the day. So if you guys wanna criticize it that's fine and we do appreciate that. That's what we need, criticism, so we can improve ourselves on our project.

If you don't know, I am being fucking sarcastic.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Has Valve denounced it yet

M

Man wearing a helmet

Game turned out just as expected, also no surprise that roleplayers couldn't help but spread the toxicity in Tyler's stream by donating about nebulous and begotten; Some of you need a hobby

which tyler can any kind fellow link vod to this stream please xx

angus

hey man..... fuck you
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ii--i-i-i-i-i-it was those begotten fucksticks... i ss-s-s-swear it man!!!!