Hunt Down Freeman

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
the only surprising thing about this game was that freeman actually wasnt in the game
what the fuck
DW24BGxXUAAjDTz.jpg%3Alarge

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
LET'S
GET
ROIGHT
INTO THE
My fellow Americans, as your president and commander in chief, it is with a heavy heart that I am informing you that we have made a strategic decision to surrender to the alien race known as the Combine. Right now this is the best chance for our survival as Americans, and as humans. This has been the hardest decision of my life, and I did not do so lightly. As Americans, and indeed as human citizens, we have never willingly surrendered to oppression.

D

Deleted member 1381

the game is shit from a half life perspective but am I the only one who thinks that once working fine its actually not too bad from an entertainment pov

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the game is shit from a half life perspective but am I the only one who thinks that once working fine its actually not too bad from an entertainment pov

it wont be

even then the game is lazy and quite un inspired with bland and outright bad level design as well as mediocre voice acting and shitty textures accompanied by shitty animations quite literally ripped straight from the workshop

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it wont be

even then the game is lazy and quite un inspired with bland and outright bad level design as well as mediocre voice acting and shitty textures accompanied by shitty animations quite literally ripped straight from the workshop
I've got fucking HL1 mods that are far more put together, fun and inspiring than anything HDTF offers.

The Xeno Project, one of the very first HL1 mods ever made six months after it came out is goddamn brilliant. Or hell, USS Darkstar which was so good that game magazines at the time put it on a disk in one of their issues.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
You think you're so cool with your review? bullying Frank, you didn't see what I did, my "donators" did, the lead did, when I was a Child MODDERS forced me and the other players to play HL2 mods everyday I saw another of my friends have fun right before my eyes we were forced to play forced to build mods while standing next to the Doritos of our friends the only smell in that hellhole was the smell of the Mountain Dew of my brothers that was the hell I was in, those are the only memory's of my childhood Frank saved me from that hell, he and his men the burned the mod scene into the ground he was a god in my eyes, he saved us he paid us, made us devs he made us men I'm happy to die here, for his cause is my life, everything I stole Belongs to him.
http://**********/v/1519584545271m.jpg

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I noticed Bolloxed left a positive review without disclosing involvement or investment, isn't that a breach of FTC rules?

Last edited: