Hunt Down Freeman

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
where did he even find a hev suit?
ordered a fanmade one from amazon?
You literally never find out. It is never explained. You assume he grabbed one of the spares but... again, no explanation is given. Because he never has chance to explain anything before he dies.

he must of stood over him and scrapped his face with the crowbar whilst he was knocked out to get those cuts
The best thing is you actually see him giving you the scars with three swings - but there's no blood on the crowbar. He just wails into your face.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
He stood there the hands of a surgeon and delicatly scraped his face in the edgiest way possible.
what was even more hilarious was him shooting him with that .500 magnum numerous times and the guy took it like it was a punch to the gut lol

"you fucked up my face-(audio cuts right at the end of the pronounce of the word followed by a gunshot)

D

Deleted member 2337

what was even more hilarious was him shooting him with that .500 magnum numerous times and the guy took it like it was a punch to the gut lol

"you fucked up my face-(audio cuts right at the end of the pronounce of the word followed by a gunshot)
Hes like someone who can't injury rp

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
he probably did those scars himself, they don't even look like an actual injury from a crowbar

did it whilst listening to

or

[doublepost=1520088063][/doublepost]i take the rais comment back
he looks like david draiman with hair

D

Deleted member 2337

b50.png

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
If you were hit in the head thrice with a crowbar, I don't think you'd be okay mentally. Might have a developed a tad bit of autism or brain damage

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Fuck me @Blackquill this actually makes the game seem better than it is just by the editing

sounds like they took the command and conquer route and added in industrial rock but this sounds like stabbing westward and gruntruck have been blended together with 90s rap rock cliches with alice in chains vocal harmonies which by the time this game came out, sounded pretty dated and unnecessary

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
sounds like they took the command and conquer route and added in industrial rock but this sounds like stabbing westward and gruntruck have been blended together with 90s rap rock with alice in chains vocal harmonies which by the time this game came out, sounded pretty dated and unnecessary
To be fair it was SEGA, the same people who tried to appeal to the 'kids' by making a sonic werewolf game at one point lmao

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
To be fair it was SEGA, the same people who tried to appeal to the 'kids' by making a sonic werewolf game at one point lmao
well if they released this like a decade earlier the soundtrack and theme would of been acceptable considering nearly all games companys like EA etc were just adding alt metal/rock and industrial hybrids into all of there games in that decade and even then not alot of ppl took interest in companys doing there own theme songs on video games cus the songs made by bands were better then the track itself

still doing it to this decade aswell, just throwing trap beats and rap tracks everywere into there games for no reason at all or electronica

even worse when its movies
just look at the entire fast and furious franchise

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2337

I love how us talking about Hunt down the free man has turned into a page of us talking about an edgy hedge hog game

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I love how us talking about Hunt down the free man has turned into a page of us talking about an edgy hedge hog game

even the hunt down freeman main theme just sounds like cliche modern day video game music to me

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
am i the only one who thinks that this mans scars look way to clean? They look more like knife cuts rather than crowbar hits, unless ADAM has somehow sharpened it (which i dont think he did).

also
f6171a2984.jpg

where did the scar on his chin come from???
the adam guy only hit him from the left, right and on his eye????

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
am i the only one who thinks that this mans scars look way to clean? They look more like knife cuts rather than crowbar hits, unless ADAM has somehow sharpened it (which i dont think he did).

also
f6171a2984.jpg

where did the scar on his chin come from???
the adam guy only hit him from the left, right and on his eye????
like i said
he just looks like a donator model from tnb who's model just shouts "rogue cp"

D

Deleted member 2337

f6171a2984.jpg

Bill butterballs: Weight|230 |7'ft'2|Deep gravely American accent|Buff af| HECU uniform|Crow bar scars across face|Greyish hair| Sort of looks like Ocelot from MGS SE| Black combat boots|Hates Gordon freeman|Wants to be A cp|Hates rebels|