I have never played GTA RP

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
the only thing that sucked about GMod competition was how hostile it got sometimes. hopefully any competition with GTA RP is kept strictly friendly/professional.
The best days were ones with healthy competition pre-DDoS and rumour spreading

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the only thing that sucked about GMod competition was how hostile it got sometimes. hopefully any competition with GTA RP is kept strictly friendly/professional.
I don't like how you guys do civil protection, so here's your full dox paste

verTix

Electron
Nebulae
i've only played one server and that was gta world where they have completely custom never-before-seen sex animations made by the dev team

and where you have to fill out an auth to commit crimes

and there's no AI so the streets are completely devoid of life (contrary to what some people may think, 800 players on a single server will still not make los santos feel alive)

i know that won't be the case here and that gta world is an outlier but still... that's my experience

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
i've only played one server and that was gta world where they have completely custom never-before-seen sex animations made by the dev team

and there's no AI so the streets are completely devoid of life (contrary to what some people may think, 800 players on a single server will still not make los santos feel alive)

i know that won't be the case here and that gta world is an outlier but still... that's my experience
I cannot promise we'll have the sex animations you desire.

But you definitely won't need auths to commit crimes and there will be NPCs driving around.

verTix

Electron
Nebulae

i can't believe the development team is not catering to my extremely niche cringe sexual fantasy desires by allocating dozens of hours of time toward creating graphic lesbian strap-on sex animations that i can use. WTF will i do now?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

But you definitely won't need auths to commit crimes and there will be NPCs driving around.

if it makes you feel better the dev that added them honed his skills at FearlessRP PERP

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

87918abf0c22c1858edc84c4e5f546e8.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
EdIruPPUcAA7sb8.png

I get a feeling that some of the guys on this forum have a very pessimistic mindset when it comes to taking any risk whatsoever.
I understand the skepticism, Neb has been a text-based RP community since it launched.

But at the same time nobody here can honestly say they're super duper passionate about HL2RP anymore and I'm excited to be able to move on and try new stuff.

Last edited: