Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
cant wait before someone makes the whole Sopranos' cast on GTA RP

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I legitimately look forward to what types of characters you guys end up making, not with some high expectation but it's so vastly different from what we've done before.

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
So there is talk of starting criminal empires.

What about going the legal path? Are there ways to start your own companies? I’m thinking shit like car dealerships, licensed gunstores, taxi companies, Bodyguard stuff, etc.
So the only legal paths you can take are the scripted jobs?

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So the only legal paths you can take are the scripted jobs?

There's definitely going to be ways to start your own businesses and sell your own products.

Certain things like legal handguns will probably just be handled by ammunation rather than actual players tho, way less stress and drama that way.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
There's definitely going to be ways to start your own businesses and sell your own products.

Certain things like legal handguns will probably just be handled by ammunation rather than actual players tho, way less stress and drama that way.
black market weapons sold or crafted by players would be cool

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
ill be jed clayton i run the scrapyard sellin rusty cars to young hipster kids who need car "projects" an maybe i let some gangsters crush a body or two ye haw trucks an titties

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
ill be jed clayton i run the scrapyard sellin rusty cars to young hipster kids who need car "projects" an maybe i let some gangsters crush a body or two ye haw trucks an titties
Once everything is settled, I’d love if we can provide proper functionality to player businesses even if it’s a scrap yard.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Once everything is settled, I’d love if we can provide proper functionality to player businesses even if it’s a scrap yard.

u gotta give me vehicle spawn abilities so i can spawn cars and customize them to be rusty also i need a double barrel and a fat cock auths

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I have never played it myself either. I am going to go in with no knowledge and I won't read any posts about this server as I want to figure it all out when I get to play. I won't judge things on the forums and I'll let myself be surprised by the final project when the server is finally up.

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Player slot cap will be the number of the entire port spectrum, go ham
(there is no server ram)

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rather than make a new thread I'mma just resurrect this pre-existing one. Not like there's many threads in this sub-forum anyway, so it's not like I'm dredging from page 110.

I'm considering joining once this boat floats, though from the shreds I've seen and heard about it, I've been told that GTA5RP is more intensive for computers than baseline GTA 5 SP/MP. Is that the case? I'm kinda very much behind on hardware due to a lifelong series of unfortunate events and little to no money, and while I'm hoping to get some improvements over the rest of the year, I'm curious of what I'd need as a baseline to play without problems at a decent quality and consistently good frames.

Currently rocking a 750ti with 16 gb of ram and an i5-4460 from 2013, so y'know, not great.

Tech questions aside, for learning to play, I know from the Progress Updates that we're going to be unique in comparison to the other servers, but is there any good ones/recommended ones for learning to play on? Could be handy to get some experience in before the server actually goes live so I don't relive my bambi years of 2013 on Lemonpunch, as nice as it was.

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
Rather than make a new thread I'mma just resurrect this pre-existing one. Not like there's many threads in this sub-forum anyway, so it's not like I'm dredging from page 110.

I'm considering joining once this boat floats, though from the shreds I've seen and heard about it, I've been told that GTA5RP is more intensive for computers than baseline GTA 5 SP/MP. Is that the case? I'm kinda very much behind on hardware due to a lifelong series of unfortunate events and little to no money, and while I'm hoping to get some improvements over the rest of the year, I'm curious of what I'd need as a baseline to play without problems at a decent quality and consistently good frames.

Currently rocking a 750ti with 16 gb of ram and an i5-4460 from 2013, so y'know, not great.

Tech questions aside, for learning to play, I know from the Progress Updates that we're going to be unique in comparison to the other servers, but is there any good ones/recommended ones for learning to play on? Could be handy to get some experience in before the server actually goes live so I don't relive my bambi years of 2013 on Lemonpunch, as nice as it was.
GTAW runs way better than regular old GTA Online for me so I think you’ll be alright