ideal rp world/theme/gamemode

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I was actually hyped for star ship troopers RP back on Lemonpunch. I never watched the movies before Gr4Ss made that thread back then. I remember play testing on it and it was pretty damn fun. Never got further then play testing though sadly.

Reactions: List

Salami

smooth e
Nebulae
intergalactic warfare rp on clockwork

it used to exist and i wish i could bring it back myself
:C

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was actually hyped for star ship troopers RP back on Lemonpunch. I never watched the movies before Gr4Ss made that thread back then. I remember play testing on it and it was pretty damn fun. Never got further then play testing though sadly.
I honestly don't know how it would have been sustainable honestly, as much as I enjoy SST.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It’s better to try and fail with these ideas than anything

I’d like to see more cyberpunk and fallout settings

Also another attempt at Frundtech

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Would kill for a fully serious 40k RP game/server/whatever but every one around is dead or awful

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
cause 40k isn’t a suitable role play environment

at least a serious one
Depending on what you did within it, it could be pretty serious.

Hive cityrp would basically just be hl2rp on acid which I think would be pretty fun but most 40k rp things focus on the big metal men who shout a lot

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored dishonored

its got factions set up with the city watch, overseers and [political guys] who take advantage of the poor citizens who deal with the brunt of the plague, living on the streets with rats and weepers and its probably one of my favourite universes that i really like
Dishonored rp
I was honestly really close to putting Dishonored as my first idea

such a good game and universe, I’m as sucker for royal Victorian shit