If Bethesda had to remaster one game, what would you want it to be?

Mullin

Proton
Nebulae
Hey. I'm a huge fan of the Bethesda games, yet I so want them to remaster one of their classic games which are so good. In my opinion, Oblivion would be brilliant to remaster, or Morrowind. Mainly because of their stories, and the provinces they are set in. Cyrodiil in an updated engine would be beautiful.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Remaster fallout 3
not NV

5ae5608cbb9654aea414dc8f1d23bf4155a4388d_hq.jpg

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
nah, not bethesda, i want another fallout game by Obsidian, much better writing, with fallout 4's graphics and many mechanics from it

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

> Be me

> Walking along road with companions

> All nice and fine

> Stupid big mantis boys try to fight

> Pull out shotgun

> See red blips on compass

> My companion is gone

> excusemewhat.jpg

> Walk over hill

> Motherfucking armada of mega flies of death doom and destruction comes flying over the hill

> Use all my ammo

> Take 20 minutes to get through the area because we kept getting attacked and knocked the fuck out

fuck cazadors

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Remaster new vegas with only adding new graphics, don't fuck with the gameplay.

The gameplay felt amazing as it was originally, even the kind of clunky gunplay gave the game a charm that I loved.

Like honestly the old west but also post-nuclear setting was something that I completely nutted over. The world building and atmosphere was so fucking beautifully done on New Vegas, even though it was made on an older engine. I have well over 500 hours on New Vegas PC and console hours combined, and it is still a game I come back and do a playthrough for every 5-6 months while never feeling tired of it.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Remaster new vegas with only adding new graphics, don't fuck with the gameplay.

The gameplay felt amazing as it was originally, even the kind of clunky gunplay gave the game a charm that I loved.

Like honestly the old west but also post-nuclear setting was something that I completely nutted over. The world building and atmosphere was so fucking beautifully done on New Vegas, even though it was made on an older engine. I have well over 500 hours on New Vegas PC and console hours combined, and it is still a game I come back and do a playthrough for every 5-6 months while never feeling tired of it.

Got some good news for you, kid....

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Got some good news for you, kid....

That's not a PROPER new vegas remaster.....

Idk how new vegas will feel with fallout 4's gunplay considering both of them have very drastic changes

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That's not a PROPER new vegas remaster.....

Idk how new vegas will feel with fallout 4's gunplay considering both of them have very drastic changes
Let's be real here

Nv's gunplay was utter shit, the only thing making it the best Fallout game was the story and how you can choose your path so freely. I fucking love New Vegas, and I'm in the middle of replaying it for the second time (but this time I'm siding with the NCR. First time I sided with the Legion.)