Nebulae
one benefit of moving to britain is you can smoke a fag without being arrested

Reactions: List

Nep Nep

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
I have no idea what you mean

Are you just gonna take a flight to the UK and then stay there without a VISA, then claiming you're stateless despite being a US citizen (since you will need a passport to even get on the flight to the UK) in hopes of being granted citizenship?
The united states allows you to renounce your US citizenship and become stateless until given another citizenship. I have a semi-permanent place to stay, and my best friend who i've known for years would help me work for a while, even paying me a fair bit with food/housing/pocket change. Then once my stateless status is registered, I would be able to apply for a UK citizenship. Or at least thats what I read off the UK.gov website

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Idk about your circumstances brother but becoming stateless for a chance to become a citizen of another country does not sound like a more simple life to me

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
The united states allows you to renounce your US citizenship and become stateless until given another citizenship. I have a semi-permanent place to stay, and my best friend who i've known for years would help me work for a while, even paying me a fair bit with food/housing/pocket change. Then once my stateless status is registered, I would be able to apply for a UK citizenship. Or at least thats what I read off the UK.gov website
this is a bad idea

our country may not be great, but going to a foreign country with two grand, no job, and no place to stay- all in Brighton, which I understand to be one of the most expensive places to live in the UK.

overall, i'd not

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
"feel like id have a simpler life over there"

>wants to renounce his us citizenship

>going over with no financial planning

>probably wont have a place to stay

obvious bate or you just have a completely backwards view on how things work

Status
Not open for further replies.