Rejected I'm moving to the UK this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
2k in macedonia and you can live quite comfortably for half a year... you could maybe stretch it out to a year if you budget good
mute is working for the Macedonian government in an attempt to lure in people from other countries so that they can lobotomise them and turn them into Macedonian hl2rp administrators

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
2k in macedonia and you can live quite comfortably for half a year... you could maybe stretch it out to a year if you budget good
What counts as rich in Macedonia??

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What counts as rich in Macedonia??
Median salary is around 700 euros, minimum is something like 280 euros

lets say you wanted to live in the tallest building in the capital in Skopje, a sky city apartment
240376818.jpg

These finished construction like a year ago

most of these apartments cost 450 euros a month for rent for a 56 square meter apartment, so about average size, and it covers your utilities

if you want fast internet, you can pay 3.5k denars a month for 1GB/s optic speed, which is like 60 bucks

a week of groceries could cost you around 1000 denars if you are alone, a loaf of bread is around 20-30, lets say you finish one every two days, 1.5 liters of beer is 110 denars, meat/dairy costs a bit more with a block of cheese weighing 500 grams costing about 200-300, which will probably last a week plus alone, so lets say around 1.5k-2k if you wanna get good shit, thats around 30/40 dollars on groceries

If you live alone you could probably live quite well on 700 euros a month and still have a few hundred left over, even more if you really wanna budget and shit

to answer your question politicans count as rich

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

lets say you wanted to live in the tallest building in the capital in Skopje, a sky city apartment
240376818.jpg

most of these apartments cost 450 euros a month for rent for a 56 square meter apartment, so about average size, and it covers your utilities

if you want fast internet, you can pay 3.5k denars a month for 1GB/s optic speed, which is like 60 bucks

a week of groceries could cost you around 1000 denars if you are alone, a loaf of bread is around 20-30, lets say you finish one every two days, 1.5 liters of beer is 110 denars, meat/dairy costs a bit more with a block of cheese weighing 500 grams costing about 200-300, which will probably last a week plus alone, so lets say around 1.5k-2k if you wanna get good shit, thats around 30/40 dollars on groceries

If you live alone you could probably live quite well on 700 euros a month and still have a few hundred left over, even more if you really wanna budget and shit

Yo ngl that isn't even bad

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

240376818.jpg

makedonija here i come

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

240376818.jpg

MACE.png

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

240376818.jpg

lmao I'm moving to macedonia

D

Deleted member 1381

alternatively do a bald and bankrupt and travel through former soviet republics paying less than a pound for a three course meal and hotel stay

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yo ngl that isn't even bad
well yeah the average europeans salary is around 2k euros a month but people dont earn 2k euros a month here so i would classify this as expensive living

you can see why a 60 dollar game or some shit doesnt cost as much to a dude from the US when you make that in 5 hours as it does to someone here where you can spend that cash on 3 weeks of groceries

its also why most people move out, especially in eastern europe, they get shit pay in western countries yeah but here that moneys worth a lot more and they help their family out a lot

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

240376818.jpg

what the fuck

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
so you're telling me the amount that i spent on a tomahawk steak wouldve been enough to feed a macedonian for weeks

D

Deleted member 22

Yeah, i'm moving to the UK this summer, by myself. With only a passport, $2000 cash. a cell phone, and some clothes. Pogger. Plan on getting my worker visa after staying for a a little while, then applying for citizenship, papog

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You guys might think @Mute is kidding at times, but he is right, a lot of poor countries are incredible cheap to live in, if you have a big enough fund you can live like royalty or at least afford to buy a lot of things. I have a lot of family in Cuba for example, and coming there with 3-4k $ and/or Euros can buy you a lot and treat you well for even a month or two. A house is not that expensive either.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
so you're telling me the amount that i spent on a tomahawk steak wouldve been enough to feed a macedonian for weeks
who the fuck is your steak guy i could get you a steak for free god damn that's too much money for a steak

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Literally stay, dont need another scrounger using improper means to enter the country and sucking up more public resources

Status
Not open for further replies.