• i love dirty trench pussy

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • immersion

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
women are being registered to be conscripted in the USA in 2018 due to a senate bill; and in turn feminists are protesting said responsibility to be drafted

yet they are wishing to dilute history with their agenda

i know BF1 isn't exactly The World at War or some other kind of documentary, but the game has a lot of cultural influence, especially over young people - and i believe that it is going to shape a younger generations vision of what WW1 was and how they interpret it.

and if things are going the way they are going, it is going to be that of black sturmtruppen taking on battalions of strong wymen with submachine guns and assault rifles while driving an ensemble of way too fast tanks and vehicles - all with an absence of the French / Russians

and this is what all the kiddies will think ww1 was because battlefield told them

fantastic

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What should I vote for?

I do love dirty trench pussy.

But I don't want women in BF1.

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
People are fucking aids nowadays.. In our country we have a tradition for kids just before christmas, there is a white male with a white beard and a red uniform that is called "sinterklaas" and gives out presents, almost the same as christmas, except he has no elves but people with painted black faces and red lipstick with a funny costume that help them.

According to some people this is racism and should be banned, wtf is their problem this is the reason why I am going to move to america when donald trump wins.

On topic : Feminazis are aids and should be dropped on an island and be left alone.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
out of all the issues in the world you could get mad about and fight for, that's the one you picked

it's a fucking arcade game where you could jump off a plane and assault a zeppelin using a damn knife
is realism really your no1 issue here? if so, just round up a few of your buddies (no women thanks), buy some kalash at your local black market and go help your favourite ugandan militia, that's as real as it gets

like, seriously, is it the end of the world if you choose between a guy or a gal to kill some cunts with your bayonet?
the game is irrealistic as it is, don't get your panties in a twist because some people'd like to play as a woman

Last edited:

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
out of all the issues in the world you could get mad about and fight for, that's the one you picked

it's a fucking arcade game where you could jump off a plane and assault a zeppelin using a damn knife
is realism really your no1 issue here? if so, just round up a few of your buddies (no women thanks), buy some kalash at your local black market and go help your favourite ugandan militia, that's as real as it gets

like, seriously, is it the end of the world if you choose between a guy or a gal to kill some cunts with your bayonet?
the game is irrealistic as it is, don't get your panties in a twist because some people'd like to play as a woman

Problem is,

feminazis whine about everything if they disagree, it is a historical game and in real life men only fought as well, women were not a part of the war.
On Six Siege they cried about the helpless woman hostage and it got replaced by a boring male sitting on the ground tied and gagged, not talking not moving.

Is it the end of the world to only play a male and don't hear these cringy voice acting, really I find these high pitching woman screams annoying as fuck.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
did they actually replace a female npc with a male one like wtf its a npc who gives a fuck

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
the more people capitulate to femi nazi demands the more power is given to them as a collective

if it keeps happening people will assume "oh, its just normal for female npcs to be replaced with male npcs"

its basically pc culture 101; the inability to say anything harmful without being censored and if its done enough its accepted as "fact".

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
the more people capitulate to femi nazi demands the more power is given to them as a collective

if it keeps happening people will assume "oh, its just normal for female npcs to be replaced with male npcs"

its basically pc culture 101; the inability to say anything harmful without being censored and if its done enough its accepted as "fact".
Just look at Sweden, that what happens when your leaders are bunch of SJW

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Just look at Sweden, that what happens when your leaders are bunch of SJW

Sweden is a whole other can of worms that is caused by the overindulgence of feminist values, the metaphysical castration of the average male, and the invasion of a different culture that is filling in the gaps and wounds caused by both feminist and social justice warrior values.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think there's maybe a minor difference between wanting equality and being an SJW.

But if you're making a game set in the past, and you want to be historically accurate, tell the feminists to just fuck off.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
feminazis whine about everything if they disagree, it is a historical game and in real life men only fought as well, women were not a part of the war.
a historical ww1 with some major factions missing (notably france and the russian empire), inaccurate uniforms, items and events, and differently balanced weapons from an update to another
i understand it's not accurate for women to be fighting in a ww1-set battle, but it's pretty clear to me the developpers took some liberty with all this, so it actually plays as a good game with a historic background, and not a simulator

i wouldn't be so shocked if they added some female models with muffled voice here and there
if you're aiming for a realistic experience, you could militate for a special gamemode with male-only models, reworked weapons, all for a more historically accurate game

but i guess it's more a political matter than a question of respect to history - the problem isn't "someone demanding female models when there shouldn't be", but rather "feminists demanding something changed"

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
british female soldiers - no

german female soldiers - no

ottoman empire females - i don't care

as long as it makes sense for it to be somewhat widespread, who gives a fuck
they've aimed for authenticity, so if the factions in question didn't have female soldiers, neither should the game, end of

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
They came out and said they're adding female playable characters as paid for DLC.

One hand, they totally capitalized on SJWs... :ok:

On the other hand, they sold out... :(

Get ready for the yeast infections boy'os.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
They came out and said they're adding female playable characters as paid for DLC.

One hand, they totally capitalized on SJWs... :ok:

On the other hand, they sold out... :(

Get ready for the yeast infections boy'os.

Gotta agree with EA.

No negatives, really.

SJW's are happy, EA is happy, and we're happy, because we know the SJW's just forked some of their money over to play as someone with tits.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
goyim don't forget that the french and russian never fought in the war but the americans who came in the last year are the ones who should get the spotlight