In Progress I've applied for the Royal Air Force!

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So i had my tests over the last 2 days, and it's been a hell of a ride.

Group planning, individual planning, Leadership, and followership/leaderless exercises - Physical tests, interviews, the most extensive medical test I've had, and all of it passed.

Except for the bleep test. Just fell short.

Pretty gutted, but the officers at the RAF know I have the potential and I'm certainly eligible to do the role. I could be accepted, but having failed one aspect of fitness I know my chances are slim. My chances are pretty significant though, that I'll be invited back to do my fitness and my fitness alone in a couple weeks time.

Super impressed and happy with myself otherwise!

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
So i had my tests over the last 2 days, and it's been a hell of a ride.

Group planning, individual planning, Leadership, and followership/leaderless exercises - Physical tests, interviews, the most extensive medical test I've had, and all of it passed.

Except for the bleep test. Just fell short.

Pretty gutted, but the officers at the RAF know I have the potential and I'm certainly eligible to do the role. I could be accepted, but having failed one aspect of fitness I know my chances are slim. My chances are pretty significant though, that I'll be invited back to do my fitness and my fitness alone in a couple weeks time.

Super impressed and happy with myself otherwise!
wish you all the best, mate

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Good luck, I just graduated USMC Recruit Training. I don't know much about your boot camps over in England, but I hear they're tough. Believe in yourself, and you're halfway there.